Colour: C. Shower Bath Tap|Change
Price:£23.99+ Free shipping

on 14 October 2015
Absoloutely useless tap. My old tap thats been there for years had twice as much if not more water pressure and flow. The hot water trickles out now when previously it used to gush out and the cold is lower than normal. I only replaced it because I wanted shower mixer as an addition. TRUST ME and please don't waste your time and efforts with this faulty immitation.
on 22 March 2014
I ordered the tap and it arrived very quickly. I have not had it fitted yet but on examination it appears to be well made and extremely good value. You also get a pop up waste which is also well made. I would recommend this tap to anyone just on my initial inspection because of the very good value for money. If this view changes after fitting I will add to this review.
on 23 April 2014
I am in the process of trying to return it, they aren't being very helpful with that. The 'tap' leaks even when using ptfe tape or fernox lsx, its just a very poor design. I would not recommend this tap to anyone unless you're looking for a tap that has that dripping and occasionally squirting water out of the middle of it kinda vibe. So in conclusion, if you are looking for a tap that makes water go everywhere all the time because its terribly made, buy this tap, if you want one that works like a tap should, look elsewhere because you will be very disappointed with this 'tap'/piece of shiny metal.
on 24 September 2015
Very nice quality tap, in fact I was surprised at how much you get for the price. Package included the tap, 2 braided flexi-pipes and also a sink waste with push-button plug which saved me additional purchases and costs when I re-fitted my bathroom.
The tap levers up and down for on/off and side to side for temperature. Movement is single handed and easy which would make the tap ideal for elderly and disabled users. Tap closes of nicely with no drips and the smooth finish with no edges makes for easy cleaning.
on 26 March 2016
Great mixer tap, good finish. I've noticed some comments about water pressure issues with newer tap design, and the product description mentions this as well. I had a similar issue, which I solved by installing a low-voltage water pump close to the water cylinder, which worked a treat.
on 27 September 2015
There's a saying "you get what you pay for" and it applies to this tap, very reasonably priced but this is reflected in the quality, I've never known a tap so noisy so i'm going to pay more and replace it with a quieter unit, also the pop up waste unit threads felt very loose when fixing in place with the nut so I had to use quite a lot of plumbers tape to prevent water seeping through.
Small things perhaps but the difference between cheap and not so cheerful and a good quality fitting.
on 28 October 2015
This is for my downstairs toilet and needed a small tap for compact basin. Looks good, feels solid but the ultimate will be once it's fitted. Good price and comes with plug so good value in my opinion. Delivery was super speed to considering it was free!
on 23 June 2016
Only two stars as this tab did not provide any decent washer that would fit between tap and basin, there was black rubber provided only that looked terrible, which you would never like to see it in you bathroom.
on 18 January 2016
I wanted a new tap for the bathroom basin this one fitted the bill, it was simple to fit and works a treat. Delivery was fast with no problems. The packaging has mostly been recycled and was not over the top.
on 27 September 2013
This product is a bargain, had it fitted by plumber, took about 20 mins, fantastic value.Would certainly recommend this seller