on 19 August 2010
I bought this camera in the airport (100 Euros or so) on my way to Indonesia as I didn't have a camera with me. I wanted something that would be easy to carry around and take pictures of my hols but one that i wasn't hugely worried about losing/getting stolen etc. This camera was perfect and having had a couple of digital cameras prior to this it's by far the best...well worth the money and exceeded my expectations. for one it is very responsive and takes the photo when you push the button (no annoying delays) meaning you get the shot you want. It is very easy to use but with a decent amount of different modes for various occasions. You can even put it in super easy mumproof mode which gives you a few simple options only. I got some great photos of my holiday. Unfortunately I dropped it in a rockpool on the last day and although the memory card survived, the camera did not. RIP!
on 18 August 2010
I bought this camera to provide me with a simple point and shoot camera that I could stick in my pocket for all occassions. I am more than delighted after having used it. It is a joy to use either when in full auto mode or setting up personal requirements. It has a very extensive range of applications and in comparison with other compacts that other members of my family, for my money is the most satisfying to use.
on 2 January 2011
Neat,slim, sleek and fits in the handbag nicely. Easy to use, set up was a doddle, superb quality photos so much lighter than the Sony Cybershot it has replaced, which I got when they first became popular and I always found bulky. I love Sony products though and no other make will do for me.Actually bought another for daughter so pleased with it and she loves it too!
on 16 September 2011
Super easy to use and get started.
Great idea to charge the battery by plug-in rather than have to keep buying batteries.
Easy to upload photos to PC just plugged it in and it worked!
The pics are great quality too.
Love it!
on 2 February 2011
This is a great point and click camera. I bought this purely for nights out and day trips and I think it's fantastic. The picture quality is superb as is the flash.

I took this on a trip to London for the weekend and took about 100 photos and the battery indicter still shows I have full battery (I took a few videos and my girlfriend insists on looking at EVERY picture after it's been taken), so I gave it quite a bit of use.

I've not messed about with all the features but you can pretty much let it do everything for you.

This camera won't be for everyone but if you're looking for something that is stylish, compact, great battery life and takes very high quality photos (day and night), this is the one for you!
on 11 September 2011
Delivered on time and was in perfect working order.
As far as performance is concerned I think in this price its good bargain.
For general user an ideal camera,user friendly and quality pictures.
Thanks
on 5 September 2010
I bought this specifically for trip and so was very disappointed when the battery went flat in 2 days. Also colours seem poor and the pics that I did manage to take are not as good a quality as the old (4 years old) Canon IXUS I thankfully had also packed and its battery did not conk out till much, much later. I'm going to complain and seek exchange - I am that unhappy with it. Shame as I had had high hopes.
on 7 March 2014
Camera arrived before I was expecting it,there was no scratches and in very good condition but it wasn't in original packaging although I have ordered new item.
on 4 August 2014
A great camera and for the price very good all the options work and for a lone fisherman great with the smile recognition to take self pictures.
on 24 June 2012
Prompt delivery - no obvious faults with camera. Charged it took it on holiday to Scotland where it worked perfectly for 4 days then it just stopped working. I rang Littlewoods who told me there was a 12 mths warenty so I'm going to return it.

See one answered question