on 18 August 2013
Brilliant at last a shampoo that actually works and does what it says on the bottle. Took away all the brassy tones after some streaks that went wrong.
on 4 April 2013
Nice smell and leaves my hair soft and shiny. It's perfect for blonde hair or highlights. I strongly recommend this shampoo.
on 3 February 2014
My wife saw this on the tv and decided to get some, could not find it in the shops so bought it online, it did what it said it did and it must be right as even I noticed and i'm a man ??
on 22 August 2013
Im a natural blonde and this shampoo has really brightened it and given it more shine! would recommend to anyone! great product
on 24 October 2013
What an amazing product! I bought it after reading lots of good reviews online and thought I had nothing to loose for the price. But it has exceeded my expectations. My hair has been highlighted with the balayage (ombre technique), so it's darker at the roots and almost platinum. It looked great when it was done, but after just a few weeks it looked brassy, dry and straw like. After doing a lot of internet research I decided to try this. I washed it and left it on for 5 minutes as per instructions, then applied the conditioner of the same range. After washing my hair I used pureology split en treatment and then styled my hair with my GHD. It looks like I have just been to the hairdressers! Most of the brassy orange tones are gone, my hair feels really soft and it's so shiny. I'm so happy with this product, specially after spending £££ in much more expensive saloon products that didn't achieve half as much as this product has in just one application.
I'm definitely stocking up on this! I think it will be my secret weapon. Who needs toner?
on 3 February 2016
Did nothing to my hair. My hands were purple for a couple of days after and terribly dry. So many nasty chemicals in it, too. Glad I didn't spend a fortune on it. Will never buy again. It was a mistake.
on 11 April 2013
I love this product and have been using it for probably about 12 years. The colour is lovely and easy to use. It takes away any yellowing in hair. This product gives you colour where the other shampoo doesn't on my hair. Just hope they keep making it.
on 9 April 2012
My hair goes brassy very easily when bleaching so this product is great for its value. Don't be put off by the low price, as I found it very effective for restoring my uber-bleached hair to a silvery, platinum colour between trips to the hairdresser. I actually got a couple of bottles of this and the daily shampoo and conditioner when it was on offer in Sainsbury's. Yes, it is a small bottle but as it's a weekly treatment it will last you a while. The product itself comes out of the bottle looking a very dark purple, with a metallic finish. It reminds me of the wash-in, wash-out shampoos in consistency. It lathers up a treat and really tones down the nasty gold bits in my hair! Doesn't feel like it's cheap and nasty or damaging my hair either. Hair felt light and soft after use and left no residue or build up either. I don't feel like I really need the daily shampoo and conditioner with this, as although they feel lovely to use too, this is pretty good on its own. I prefer/need to use moisture and damage replenishing products and masks so try and fit this in around my usual routine.

Great value, great for maintaining platinum locks and I for one will always keep a bottle around for as long as I'm a bleach blonde!
review image
on 1 March 2014
bought this after dying my hair blonde and it turned a bit yellow, it really worked and got rid of the yellow tones, also used the shampoo and conditioner aswell, made up, thanks
on 22 May 2016
After reading that this left some peoples hair purple I was sceptical but needed something to take the yellow out of my highlights. After the first use it had little effect, but I wasn't brave enough to leave it in for the recommended time as u didn't want purple hair. Once I left it in for the recommended time it did wonders for my highlights and took them back to light blonde. However it does take time to thoroughly wash out of my hair and a conditioning treatment is definitely needed to keep your hair looking shiny and healthy. I usually use sheer blonde conditioning treatment which works great.