VINE VOICEon 22 June 2014
At the risk of sounding sexist, I think these are perhaps more for men, as they are coarser, thicker, more rugged and not really suited for smaller shaped delicate nails, the emery paper is much coarser than that on most of the others I've tried, however it does mean they are ideal not only for nails but also skin on the feet Etc.
They do snap easily, so that's not brilliant, however they are very good for the price, and cheap enough to throw away without worrying about the cost.
on 5 March 2014
Very prompt delivery, good quality emery boards which I bought to use with nail fungal serum, these boards are much better than ones supplied with serum. Also if you cut them in half they last longer.
on 13 February 2014
Not quite sure what they mean by "THICK" as these are no more or less thick than any other emery board I've ever seen. Also, a bit disappointing that the smaller grained side is still not small enough to leave nails smooth.
on 20 February 2016
Item was not as described. This was a re-order so was surprised the emery boards were different than before and fairly small vs the large ones previously received. I have given 3stars vs 1star as although these were wrong/different the first order was good so am bearing that in mind when scoring 3Stars
on 2 December 2015
These are very thick and 'heavy', perfect for what I wanted (removing ridges and infected nail). Won't be much use for more delicate work, but if you want to file through that nail with the anger and hate you have for it, then I totally recommend them.
on 3 October 2015
I have bought them for the sole of the feet as I needed something more disposable than pumice stone and, while they seem thick enough, they do not seem to scrape very well. On the other hand, they would be too coarse to use on nails.
on 1 June 2015
Great coarse nail files.
However the listings state they are thick and they are not!
They do the job so they're good value for money even for professionals but I can't imagine they will last as long as the usual black tick ones.
on 11 May 2013
I use these emery boards for my toe nails. As other reviewers have said they are long enough to be cut in half,so the already excellent value is twofold. The boards are of good quality,and the service from the seller is excellent. Highly recommended for use on thick toe nails and hard skin.
on 2 January 2014
These are just what I needed.

The emery boards are a very coarse board and you only need to file a couple of times and you're sorted.

Very gritty.
on 5 March 2013
They really meant it being thick because it really did work and lasted me a long time! Still got 8 of them because I just cut them to make them last even more

See one answered question