5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleasing.
Speaking as a beauty and holistc therapist, these files are very easy to work with - they are not too thick or too thin, not too long or too short. They are very durable and give a nice clean finish. I would recommend them for professional or personal use.
Published on 16 April 2012 by Natalie V.

3.0 out of 5 stars For fingernails or DIY?
Published 23 months ago by Himself -10

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars For fingernails or DIY?, 1 May 2013
This review is from: EMERY BOARDS 7" PACK OF 10 (Misc.)
I bought these predominently because I'm a guitarist and so tend to have long nails on one hand and very close cropped nails on the other; so was looking for something I could drop in my gig-bag to keep my nails trimmed, replacing the far more expensive nail-clippers I keep losing... Well I say losing, but given guitarists' habitual theft of each other's plectrums (almost a right of passage), it may not be loss... But I digress:

Unfortunately these boards have a course side and a courser side, rather than course and fine; so while they are great to trim off splits caused by string-picking, or to wear-down a nail catching on ones frets, they have no ability to then smooth the nail properly and stop it grating against everything you touch. Very irritating and not at all good for expensive instrument finishes!

I would guess that similar "snagging" issues would apply to tights or other bits of lightweight nylon... But I'm not going there.

On the other hand I have found them perfect for getting into odd corners when sanding-down DIY and decorating projects... So can recommend for that role.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleasing., 16 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars emery boards, 2 Mar. 2013
This review is from: EMERY BOARDS 7" PACK OF 10 (Misc.)
The emery boards are an excellent buy and it is good not having to buy
anything with them. Perfect for filing my nails and once having been a
manicurist I should know!

4.0 out of 5 stars Emery boards, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: EMERY BOARDS 7" PACK OF 10 (Misc.)
You could never find one when you wanted - now with a few around it is much easier and avoids frustrating searches.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What It Said On The Tin, 8 May 2014
This review is from: EMERY BOARDS 7" PACK OF 10 (Misc.)
When this product arrived it was packed in a huge envelope and when I opened it, there was a small eyeliner brush with the invoice stuffed inside.

I tried to contact the seller, to no avail so now I've paid for something that I am never going to use >:( very unhappy, won't be buying from again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: EMERY BOARDS 7" PACK OF 10 (Misc.)
Used these on warts (whilst treating them), and they successfully assisted in removing the little blighters (after 10 years!!!) After using one of the boards about twice, it started to bend, and when I tried to bend it back straight again, it snapped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough nails?, 30 May 2013
This review is from: EMERY BOARDS 7" PACK OF 10 (Misc.)
Whereas (male) fingernails can usually be cut quite easily using a nail-clipper, the same is often not true of toenails, especially those on big toe. These work well when nails have not been softened by immersion in bath or shower.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite good., 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: EMERY BOARDS 7" PACK OF 10 (Misc.)
These are quite good emery boards. However for me the rough side is a little too rough for my nails - my nails are quite frail and split easily - but the other side is exccellent and I use this side all the time. Good service

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy emery boards, 16 Aug. 2012
J. Belkacem "Yatelady" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EMERY BOARDS 7" PACK OF 10 (Misc.)
Extremely pleased with these emery boards, very strong and use them again and again. I think these are the best ones I've ever purchased. Arrived quickly as well. Brilliant seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars emery boards, 23 April 2013
T. G. Parris - See all my reviews
This review is from: EMERY BOARDS 7" PACK OF 10 (Misc.)
very good value for money ,arrived very quick ,seem to be very long lasting ,very pleased with this order, will use them again

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›