on 14 January 2015
This snail is amazing, he has filled the hole in my heart that has burdened me for so long. He has such a fantastic personality! His interests include palm reading, physics and electronic music. He is a good little boy and drinks his milk, and goes to bed at 7pm every night without fail. He also has a keen interest in collecting medallions, which he shows off to the other Blue Nose Friends.
My Scoot celebrated his 4th birthday in October, and he is still in good condition, though a little love damage, but this is inevitable for such a cute snail.
The only thing I am unhappy about is that he has a tendency to escape from my handbag and cause havoc in shops, so maybe Carte Blanche need to do some rewiring in this particular blue nose.
I highly recommend this snail!!!
on 25 October 2014
My son was given one of these as a gift when he was born. He is now 2 and a half and snail goes everywhere with him. It's a great size for little hands and for mummy's pocket so not a burden to take anywhere. Our snail looks a little tatty now and my son has worn the little pompom feelers down as he rubs these when he goes to sleep but having said that it has worn very well considering all the love snail has had to endure and spins in the washing machine.
on 12 December 2010
Got this as a present because I love cuddly toys. Is incredibly cute and not a bad price. Obviously it is not educational, and does not accurately represent a snail or its features, but makes a lovely present and is not the conventional 'Teddy Bear' soft toy. Especially good for people who value things that are a little bit out of the ordinary, as it is not very of you find cuddly snails. :) Very Happy with the product.
on 30 April 2013
We have lost our baby's snail and needed new one asap. Arrived on time what was most important for us.
on 18 October 2015
super cute and soft, girlfriend loved it
on 12 January 2015
The best product I have ever purchased