Size: L|Change

on 10 February 2013
Very good value, just what i was looking for, my granddaughter had to dress up for Victorian Day at school and this was ideal.
on 1 November 2013
My little girl loved this. She is slim and quite tall and it fitted really well. Good purchase for a good price
on 8 May 2016
Arrived quickly and fitted a treat. One happy little girl looking forward to her school trip in Victorian costume.
on 2 December 2015
It was a good buy, however did look cheap but it was for a child so they didn't care. Definitely value for money.
on 24 February 2013
Lovely dress and hat. I bought it for a concert in school. I look forward to shopping here again! Thanks.
on 20 April 2014
A great buy for the price. Was brilliant for my daughter for school dress up day. The dress wasn't as flowy as I'd expected but my daughter is 9 and I imagine the girl in the photo is much younger, so smaller. Apart from that I'm really pleased with my purchase.
on 8 November 2015
Bought for my 8 year old for a victorian school trip it was just the job for a great price. Thanks.
on 10 March 2016
Unfortunately this was a very poor fit and we were unable to use if for World Book Day.
on 10 March 2014
sorry but this item looks great but did not even last the day the seems came apart at the bottom and a bow fell off
on 8 January 2013
Although the item was delivered really quickly i found i it to be nothing like the photo. It looks like there is plenty of material in it when actually there isn't. My daughter is an average 11 year old, i bought her the size that should be suitable for an 11-14 year old. There was no gather in it, it was very slim fitting, plus the material just clung to her. The black belt looks effective on the photo but in reality the black part of the belt was only narrow and didn't even reach the sides if her waist. As for the hat, the part that fit's over the head is tiny like a skull cap, there is no way it would just sit on her head even if she stood still in it. I know people say you only get what u pay for but i had read reviews and it seemed like a bargain. I hat to find something else for my daughter to wear for this themed day in school. This outfit is now just sat the in the packet, i wouldn't even give it away, unless it was for a 5 year old, then it might be a better fit !