4.0 out of 5 stars I like it
After reading the mixed reviews, I was worried that I had wasted my money and it wasnt going to be for me. I decided to use milk instead of water, I put a handful of frozen berries and a drizzle of peanut butter recommended by someone. Since some of the reviews said the shaker wasnt too good, I decided to put it into the blender.

I really enjoyed it, I can...
Published 4 months ago by Pen Name

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting
I've given this a go and I have tried it with water and tried it with milk, both times I have found it to be absolutely disgusting. I have not managed to drink an entire shake. With water I got half way through but if you have it with milk, the texture is vile. Never ever using again, I will stick with Wholly Oats strawberry and cream bars.
Published 16 months ago by Nattajade

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 30 July 2014
This review is from: PhD Diet Whey Belgian Chocolate 1 kg (Personal Care)

I really enjoyed it, I can understand that its not everyones taste, by putting peanut butter in it the texture just tasted like it was nutty as you could taste the peanut butter, couldnt really tastes the berries which to some maybe a good thing. In my head I didnt think it would go. It really does remind me of drinking chocolate cake mix, Id advise people to buy different flavours, it will get sickly drinking it everyday as it is rich. Im thinking about the strawberry flavour so i can blend frozen strawberries in with it. Makes the difference using frozen fruit.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this shake for the past year and I absolutely love it! I think it tastes great, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: PhD Diet Whey Belgian Chocolate 1 kg (Personal Care)
I've been using this shake for the past year and I absolutely love it! I think it tastes great, mixes well and works for me! Most reviews seem to say it tastes bad and I was a bit apprehensive before buying it the first time. But I'm so happy with it that I haven't tried any other protein shake since!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting, 4 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good Protein Powder, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: PhD Diet Whey Belgian Chocolate 1 kg (Personal Care)
I found this protein powder easy to mix with my shaker bottle, using water, its got a really good chocolate flavour and is a well known and trusted brand - try this flavour and you will choose it again, can't fault it - certainly 5 out of 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Whey Protein for the price, 9 Nov 2014
S. Phillips (Gloucestershire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PhD Diet Whey Belgian Chocolate 1 kg (Personal Care)
I've been using it 5 times a week for 2 weeks and I can say the taste is actually pretty nice. It's not too heavy on the chocolate flavor as to make it sickly and it doesn't taste too much of the powder itself. Which puts it favorably above other whey protein powers. There are drawbacks to its dissolvability. You can give it as much of a shake as you like but there will still always be very small bits that won't get dissolved in water. On the whole this isn't a problem for me, but I can understand how people won't like it.

In reflection, I'd definitely buy again as for it's price it stands outs in the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Flavour, Fantastic Product., 17 Sep 2011
This review is from: PhD Diet Whey Belgian Chocolate 1 kg (Personal Care)
This Is one of the best diet whey shakes available on the market. It tastes great. I love the consistency of the product. My Favourite flavours are this one and the vanilla cream. This shake helps curb my hunger and hunger pains and has helped me to lose weight. Great Price. I would Definitely give this product ago if you are trying to lose weight, It May Just Help you reach your Weight loss goals.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than some of their other flavours, 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: PhD Diet Whey Belgian Chocolate 1 kg (Personal Care)
The flavour on this shake is much better than some of the others within the same range. For example, the Chocolate Orange is brutal. This is not overly sweet and the texture does not feel too thick. It tastes better with skimmed milk of course. In terms of results, I use this regularly as a meal replacement when I cannot get the time for meals at work. I have noticed the results in terms of weight loss.

4.0 out of 5 stars Give it a try., 11 Dec 2014
This review is from: PhD Diet Whey Belgian Chocolate 1 kg (Personal Care)
I thought I would try this after reading the reviews and my warning is: DOES NOT MIX WELL WITH MILK; however it mixs quite well with water, which doesn't compromise the taste!! There are always bits at the bottom though. Belgian chocolate not as sickly as I thought...tastes like Oreo milkshake. Its a nice alternative to the Gold Standard Whey but I'm still on the fence whether this is better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Better Lean Whey Available, this is bad bad bad, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: PhD Diet Whey Belgian Chocolate 1 kg (Personal Care)
I've tried many whey's over the years, to achieve lots of different goals and if you think taste doesn't count you don't like your self. You need a constant stream of protein to achieve your goals and chugging this stuff three times a day is close to impossible! Its the worst tasting whey I have ever consumed. There is a reason Promax diet is £10 more coz its tastes so much better. Be good to yourself. Don't waist your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lean gains, fat loss, and amazing taste!, 7 Nov 2011
This review is from: PhD Diet Whey Belgian Chocolate 1 kg (Personal Care)
I used this as a meal replacement in the morning, after work outs, and before bed. I burned two stone of fat while building lean muscle. It mixes and tastes great with water or milk. The flaxseed makes the consistency slightly grainy, but does not impact the taste and helps keep you feeling fuller for longer. Strawberry Cheesecake and Belgian Chocolate tasted amazing! Will definitely continue to use this along with Phd's Synergy ISO-7. It's also an absolute bargain compared to some of the more well known brands which charge more for half the amount.

PhD Diet Whey Belgian Chocolate 1 kg