on 11 September 2012
I don't usually buy concealor, but the colour is nice, but i found it a little thick to apply. It could be me though. I came to post the ingredients.

They are caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, myristyl myristate, cera alba, ceresin, petrolatum, cera carnauba, propylparaben, peg-8, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, citric acid, parfum, limonene, + cl 77491, cl 77492, cl 77891, cl 77499 made by warpaint cosmetics, has a 12 month after opening date on it, so ok to use for 12 months after opening.
cl 77891 is titanium dioxide, so if you are avoiding that, then this isnt for you :)
This will give you nice coverage, good for fair to lightly medium tones, and with added tea tree can help cure what you are covering. I have very bad excema on my chin and this covers without looking like a have tons of making on.
on 22 June 2016
I bought this because for the past couple of years I've had a red blotch on the tip of my nose which I don't like the look of. It works pretty well in covering it but I think because I touch my nose when it itches, it rubs off quite easily. So I had to reapply it. Fortunately by some miracle the spot has now all but disappeared only a week after buying it but I am sure it will come in handy another time.
on 16 May 2014
I absolutely LOVE this product! I have naturally baggy eyes which look terrible if I'm tired and this is the first product that's truly worked in covering my dark circles up!
I think this shade is better if you have fair skin (I'm very pale and it makes my skin look a tad darker but not obviously so) but it's lovely and doesn't feel heavy. I also don't like wearing a lot of makeup so this is perfect, and I don't feel guilty because the Teatree oil is wonderful for skin. Will not be buying a different concealer product from now on, this is The One! <3
on 9 May 2013
I was afraid the colour won't be the same but it is the same as shown in the picture. Covers the problem spots of your skin perfectly and it was delivered on the estimated date of delivery.
on 31 May 2013
Have always used Boots medicated cover stick, but it has been discontinued.
Haver tried lots of alternatives without success.
This is great, maybe its because of the tea-tree oil.
Am very pleased, and will be ordering more.
Many thanks.
on 12 August 2012
My teenage daughter has found this product to be good, it does the job well and is senstive to her skin.
on 11 May 2016
This is my favourite concealer. It doesn't leave any lines and actually lasts along time. I have spent sooo much money on concealers even on mac and I really do think this one is better!
on 4 April 2014
What an amazing item. I was very worried with what it may be like because of the price but its a great item. I bought this because i have light dark circles under my eyes and because i'm fairly light it look horrid, this covers it up without looking like you actually have make up on. I also have sensitive skin under my eyes so that was also a worry as its a change to my normal cover up (maybelline) but its perfect...it can be used with my normal make up (fashion fair) fast delivery and packaged well. i will never use another again ;)
on 11 September 2012
Great concealer! Blends into all skin types well and covers up blemishes subtly. Better for the skin too to have a touch of tea tree on it. Works well on its own or underneath foundation.