on 21 July 2010
got this for my litttle girls 3rd birthday and she loves it my wife says it reminds her of her childhood and they love watching it togather
on 28 September 2014
Brings back good memories watching sooty, i prefer the old sooty episodes rather than the new series out today but it could do with more episodes when putting these dvds together.
on 7 October 2015
Absolutely love Sooty and Sweep!!! It was my favourite show as a child and fortunately it's my daughters favourite show now! Great family show. Definitely recommend it to all the Sooty fans!
on 4 March 2016
Used to love these when I was little. I've been watching these again, and fell in love with them all over again. Nearly 28 and a big kid at heart. Absolutely brilliant
on 25 February 2015
I used to love sooty when I was a child and now over twenty years later, my daughter loves the show too! Well worth buying this dvd cos she watches it all the time!
on 21 March 2014
Sooty popular with all the family keeps everyone occupied. As the DVD was given as a present I do not know if it worked okay but I have not had any complaints.
on 8 June 2013
A great collection of classic Sooty episodes. Funny and entertaining, children and adults love watching these shows. Much better than modern Sooty!
on 27 December 2015
My 4 year old granddaughter loved this video has only seen the new ones not Matthew Corbett, she plays it a lot .would recommend this video
on 24 September 2012
arrived on time, got it fot the grandkids who love to watch it, not as good as with the original Harry H C though but still entertaining
on 11 February 2013
This dvd really takes you back in time, not only did the children enjoy it all grown ups were chuckling making a trip down memory lane