on 21 April 2012
Lovely graphics and reasonably durable items, my daughter loves it and it is convenient for her to use because of the different items to the set.
Its just a shame the suitcase couldnt be a little more solid.
on 3 November 2010
my 4 year old daughter loves this product. the suicase is great as its completly flat when not in use great for storage. The items had a very strong smell of plastic, which has only faded now, a month on. but overall an excellent product.
on 25 October 2011
My four year old niece was delighted with the Princess luggage set for her birthday. Good value for money, I would recommend it as an idea for 'something different' for the little girl who already has everything!
on 18 January 2013
My Daughter of 5 loves this bag, She mainly uses the wheeled bag and the backpack but they are still being used 12 months later and in good condition.
on 20 February 2014
Super girly princess set. Lovely well made set of luggage for my little girl, who enjoys playing holidays with them,