5.0 out of 5 stars A Really Nice Product
I first looked at Creative speakers because a friend has some older models. The photo attracted me and in reality they look just as good.
Published 18 months ago by Mr. D. L. Harrison

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
These speakers lasted around 4 weeks. They were hardly used and when they were it was at low volume. One day they started crackling for a few minutes, then silence.
Absolute waste of money.
I'll never buy Creative again.

Published on 18 Dec 2011 by red_monkey

5.0 out of 5 stars A Really Nice Product, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Creative A80 Stereo Speakers in Black (Personal Computers)
I was a little uncertain at first having read the one revue! Undetered I contacted the seller and exchanged many emails containing some rather pointed questions but these were all answered with good grace and pleanty of patience.
The package arrived in 3 days and was more than adequately packed - an additional box around the outside would have made it even better. The speakers were in mint condition and were woking within 5 minutes. They sound far better than I could have hoped and are excellent value for money. They were purchased to use with my lap-top but as a test I connected them to my 40inch TV and they gave a good account of themselves.
Overall I am very pleased and can only sy a very big thankyou to Jon at Big White Rabbit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 18 Dec 2011
red_monkey - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Creative A80 Stereo Speakers in Black (Personal Computers)
Absolute waste of money.
I'll never buy Creative again.

Aside from the fact that they don't actually work, the power lead goes to the left speaker, while the PC lead goes to the right, and they are both around 4 feet long which meant I had to get an extension lead and screw it to the side of my desk so I could plug the things in. Also, the power switch and the volume/tone controls are at the rear and side of the speakers respectively so, should you be lucky enough to find a set that works, you can't actually see what knob you're twiddling.

Creative A80 Stereo Speakers in Black