5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant way to learn :-), 16 Oct 2010
TiaB (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pass Your Driving Theory Test : 2010 Edition (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this to practice for the multiple choice part of the driving theory test. The questions are identicle to what you would find in the real test and is a brilliant way of learning in quick bursts. Don't forget to get a separate Hazard Perception DVD/CD-Rom as this part is NOT included (I found the GSP Hazard Perception PC DVD-ROM very helpful Hazard Perception (PC DVD)). Anyway, I passed the Theory test, getting 50/50 on the multiple choice part, so 5 stars from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and informative, 12 July 2011
P. Tyrer (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my daughter in preparation for her taking driving lessons. I had to have a go and found quite a few questions that stumped me and I've been driving for years. Good fun and helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Theory test, 8 Mar 2013
My daughter used this for learning all about the theory test, and was extremely
Happy as she passed her theory test first time. She said she would definitely
recommend this to anyone thinking about taking up driving instruction.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it if your teenager does not get on with book or disc, 15 Mar 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
My son who is not the best learner could not get on with the disc or the book so bought him this and he is having much easier time doing it as he can pick it up and put it down and they tell you what the answers should be if you get it wrong

5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS!!, 22 Feb 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This DS game is excellent.
It really dose get you to learn everything you need to pass your Theory test. I lent this to my friend after I had passed my tet and he used it and passed his theory first time.
I would recommend to anyone who is studying for their theory.
Excellent product.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 out of 5, 17 April 2014
Jak (Scotland) - See all my reviews
The wife got this go help her with the driving test, she did pass but not sure if this really helped her as what I saw when she used it I though every thing was just common sense, but as I said she did pass her test so maybe this did help her.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 Jan 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I got this for my daughter and it's so good she past first time I would recommend this to any one as you can take it with you where ever you go its great

4.0 out of 5 stars Not fun but important, 9 Jan 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
A good product but the proof will be in my son pasing his theory test which I hope this will have helped in that. We will wait and see.

4.0 out of 5 stars ds game, 20 Sep 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
The game came quick through the post, adn I would have to give a good review on it

Pass Your Driving Theory Test : 2010 Edition (Nintendo DS)
Used & New from: 6.01