on 15 January 2012
This was purchased as a gift for a 4 year old who loves his Brio train set. Its a really nice piece to add to the set. It enables the track to split and there's a neat little manual switch that switches the train from one track to the other, at the same time as changing the traffic lights. It comes complete with a signal operator man. I think its pretty good value, especially for Brio
on 5 February 2013
This is a great additional piece for a wooden railway set. It's sturdy and nicely designed. Just one problem - cannot fit the larger engines (Thomas, Percy, James, Gordon etc) from the Thomas Wooden Railway under the bridge :(
on 9 May 2016
Have brought this for my son for his 4th birthday and he loves it, all bigjigs and brio bits fit together you wouldn't know the difference between the makes, am extremely happy with the product, well made and a lovely piece to my sons track
on 25 September 2015
My son was going crazy for a signal and this one seemed the best available. I am really happy with our purchase. It's well made and consists of plastic and wood and fits perfect with other makes of wooden track of the same size too. There is a little switch you can turn to change the track and the lights change colour.
on 19 November 2013
First of all the packaging and the first impression is very good. Beautiful wood and high quality plastic parts. Both my two and five year olds love it and was taking turns to switch and observe the traffic/signalling light/colour. The figurine can even clip/hold on to the side of the ladder. Overall very happy with the purchase and one of the star of their wooden railway items.
on 22 July 2013
the switch is working well and the traffic light indicator is also very nice. good quality wood.
It does fit with other brand
on 25 May 2016
Good sturdy toy. Always can rely on brio for quality.
on 8 January 2012
I bought this Railway Station for my nephew who is now 4 and he has got immense pleasure from this Signal Box.Well worth buying,bigger than expected and very durable.Easy to use and great fun playing.
on 12 November 2015
Again, this is going to be a Christmas present so don't yet know how well it performs, but it looks brilliant and my son-in-law is sure my grandson will love it. (Secretly, I think my son-in-law is looking forward to playing with it!)
on 5 January 2016
The idea is great. Quality is also great.

But does not make sense to me: Why the lights are on this side of the station?
There is a switch at the bottom and the train is supposed to go from the single track either to the left, or to the right - depending on the switch position. But the lights are at the opposite side of the station! And are visible to the train, only if it goes in the backward direction!