Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 24 July 2016
This was a good purchase for the price I got it. It is very sturdy as most of the Brio products. It has a lot of plastic though more than I would like as it is obvious for the crane and some road parts (grey). It is playable as it is advertised you can lift the engine with no hands just the crane and then move it to the other transportation vehicle and use your finger to keep it in place after lowering the crane and before raising it again. Truck is great and I loved the train. Great product with added fun factor that will also add some hours of play to any left-aside brio set.
on 28 February 2015
I bought this for my son's 3rd birthday. He was absolutely delighted with the set. It is relatively easy to set up. He loves the little crane with the magnet. So far it has provided hours of enjoyment. Very suitable for his age.
The brio track is well made it gives you a very authentic feel I bought this set for my son as my husband had brio when he was younger and he had many happy years playing with his track and trains I hope my son will get the same amount of pleasure from this set. The crane is very well made as well is the building the only problem now is my son loves it so much I have to buy more now I would highly recommend.
on 3 December 2012
The train set is lovely - I bought it for my 2-yr old grandson who can easily manage to put together the train tracks and road crossing. He has other Brio products and this enhances them well. My only complaint is that the delivery came via YODEL who once again just dumped the package in the nearest thing they could find - in this case my compost bin! Why companies use YODEL is beyond me - they are atrocious!!
I would recommend Brio to anyone - but PLEASE stop using YODEL!
on 3 January 2013
Nanny gave this to my son for Christmas and he was thrilled with it! It's stong and sturdy, made from wood with lots of interesting features to it. My son especially liked the train that could be opened to reviel the engine underneath!
on 9 December 2011
This product is solid and will last for years. It's nice to have a toy made of wood; so much more personal. The recipient of the toy wanted to avoid play school so he could stay at home and play with it. Perfect.
on 16 May 2014
Excellent robust toy, but supplied with no additional packaging. Just a label stuck on the original box, with corners damaged in delivery. I would have returned it if it wasn't urgently needed. However my 3 year old grandson wasn't aware he had a gift that looked like I'd picked it up from a boot sale.
on 17 April 2012
My Grandson loves playing with the train but a little young to push the train around the track but getting the hang of it. he will have many hours of Great Fun.
on 13 May 2013
This and several other items were bought for 3 year old twins (a boy and a girl). Both were very happy. The product is well made and easy for them to assemble and change layouts etc. With the other items reviewed there are lots of combinations so boredom is not an issue. The delivery from Amazon was 2 days although I had selected the "free postage" option which is 3 - 5 days and the packaging was of the usual high standard. No complains on any aspect hence 5 stars.
on 9 January 2014
I can strongly recommend this product. My kid has played so much with Brio rail set, and it is one of his favorite toys, expand the railway and it gets funnier.