4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but overpriced
Published on 25 Jun 2010 by H. Davies-Carr

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks awful.
Published on 26 Aug 2011 by brianb

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but overpriced, 25 Jun 2010
H. Davies-Carr "HDC" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PURE Screen Protectors for Pure Sensia Radio - Pack of 2 (Accessory)
I always buy screen protectors. You can guarantee if you don't the screen you are not protecting will get damaged. The quality of the product, instructions, and application assistance is without doubt the best I have seen. However at the price I paid the only reason I got this product was because the radio would be in the kitchen being used by my wife and others who are all carefree and oblivious to the damage they can cause. I did not think it was fair to mark down the rating more than one star for the price issue. This review should not sway you if you think the price is value for money :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks awful., 26 Aug 2011
Purchased this to protect my Sensia but found it impossible to install and get a satisfactory finish. You need to align an oval screen protector over an oval screen in EXACTLY the right place otherwise the protector sits on the chrome bezel of the screen, won't stick to the screen properly and looks awful. This is particularly bad with the mirror effect protector which highlights any slight imperfection.
Would be better if the protector was cut slightly smaller than the screen but that wouldn't work with the mirror effect.
Complete waste of 20.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Apply, 19 Jun 2013
J. Daniels (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
Does what they say on the packet - just like protectors for a smart phone, keeps your screen clean, scratch free, and easy to use