on 27 January 2010
Case is well made,but..it"s only suitable for transporting the radio. The way it"s depicted in the photo being used as a stand is rather misleading as even with much bending to soften the leather it will not stay "open" as in the pic. Also with the case closed all the controls are hidden. Wouldn"t have bought if I"d known as a plastic bag would have done the job of protecting it just as well !.
on 19 February 2010
Does not make the radio stand up as in the photo - and reason for 4 stars (maybe it will after the leather softens), but other than that it makes the radio look so much smarter. Controls are not hidden. If you would like to protect your investment it is worth considering this product. Great delivery form Aqudos as it arrived within 24 hours of ordering.
on 17 July 2010
I have a few Pure DAB Radio`s and decided to buy this Portable DAB Radio. For the size the sound is good. I also bought the cover for the Radio.
on 9 October 2010
Yet another quality made item from Pure. I have 3 of the Pure radios now and cannot fault there overall quality in anyway. This case is well made of quality leather, fits the radio like a glove AND ALSO CAN BE USED AS A STAND! SImply open the front, fold round the back as in the above picture but fold the section with the magnetic strip back towards the radio and it stands up perfectly. Great price too.
on 15 February 2011
If you have got a PURE MOVE then the case rounds off the whole package. As I do move my radio round a lot, house, car, camper van and coat pocket, I find it gives the unit a little protection. Regarding the issue of using it to stand the radio up, I have had no problems at all, in fact the magnetic strip when folded under keeps it very secure on the microwave and any other metallic object. It may be a little expensive but the radio it protects is also a bit on the pricey side, so I guess it's relative, for what its worth I would buy this case again if I was to buy another MOVE
on 2 December 2010
I had read some criticism of this case and was half a mind whether or not to buy one. Had it been on offer at the full price I would probably have baulked at the idea of purchase. However I now feel at the price offered it is good value. The case is well made and fits the radio perfectly. When closed it forms a neat tidy protective package. When open the cover does not naturally support the radio in a semi upright operating position, it does better over time, but never on a polished surface. The radio will stand perfectly upright in the case. This is the area that reduces my award from 5 to 4 stars. I recommend it at the price advertised.
on 11 March 2011
Brilliant and absolutely necessary cover for the wonderful Pure move DAB radio keeps it clean and safe in my toolbox at work ........
on 16 March 2013
Lovely, nice leather, very stylish & practical cover for the Pure Move radio, good service, very happy with this purchase.
on 22 November 2014
good product with very good battery life
on 16 July 2015
item as described would use again :)