on 15 June 2011
I bought this bag of make up brushes after reading the reviews. It was well packaged and came in a nice silver case. The brushes are good quality although I had to trim a couple of them that had stray bristles on them. Overall a nice set if you want to start using different brushes. Only negative no instructions on what brushes did what so had to look on Youtube to find out what half of them were for.
on 10 January 2012
Great kit, I love the eye and blending brushes especially. The bag also is great. My only problem is the blusher brushes aren't the greatest quality, but considering how expensive individual makeup brushes usually are, this is a brilliant set. The quality for the price is pretty good and I think I've used them almost everyday since buying them, they make putting on makeup so much easier! I bought my aunt a set for Christmas, she loved them!
on 20 September 2011
i bought these brushes for myself the delivery was very quick the only problem was at first the sum of the hair from the brushes was falling but overall the brushes are very good ive editted my review because i have just purchased this product again and i have realized that ther was a brush missing please check that you have recieved all the brushes
on 17 January 2011
Bought these brushes for my daughter as she is just getting into make up . Didn't want to spend too much, but for the money these brushes are great, I stole some for myself!! The only problem is there are no instructions for what each brush is for so it was just take a guess, most of them are pretty obvious though. For the money they are great value.
on 28 September 2010
good for experimenting with different brushes.
not the greatest quality but value for money.
on 26 October 2014
waste of money in the long term. bought these as it seemed like a good deal, unfortunately all that happened was they fell apart. the brushes fell of the handles and the bristles fell out too, all after a couple of months use. shame really :/
on 31 March 2012
the brushes are excellent for the price and it works great. if i ever need makeup brushes again i wont hesitate to purchase them since it has all the important brushes you would need.
on 6 June 2011
i couldnt quicte believe how amazing this product was when it came, as a make up artist myself i have lots of brushes from tons of different makes but i have to say these brushes are softer than some of the brushes i have paid more than double what i paid for all of these. the case the brushes come in is very glam as well. my friend was over the moon with this as her birthday gift
on 31 May 2012
The big brushes work really nicely, although the hairs kept coming out! the rest of the brushes are crap and dont hold any product whatsoever.
on 7 January 2011
bought this for my 13 year old daughter this christmas, she loves them, not expensive for 1st lots of brushes, has every brush you can think of and comes in a nice silver roll to keep nice and tidy, great buy.