5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Grampy thanks!!
Review on behalf of six year old Grandson.

A winner from day one! The earpieces that came with his Ben 10 2GB MP3 Player were too large for him and he improvised by wrapping the cables around his ears thus looking like an extra from a Star Wars movie.
These adjust to fit him nicely and even with the player turned up full are not overly loud.

So...
Published on 25 May 2010 by C. Hirst

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice headphones, just too big for my three year old!
Published on 4 Mar. 2010 by M. K. Francis

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Grampy thanks!!, 25 May 2010
C. Hirst "Chris Hirst" (Blackpool UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Star Creations B10H Ben 10 Alien Force Kids Headphones (Electronics)
Review on behalf of six year old Grandson.

So he can now play air guitar along to Iron Maiden and AC/DC without having to adjust his ears every few seconds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for little ears, 9 May 2010
Matthew Heywood (UK) - See all my reviews
These are a great little pair of headphones. The sound quality is "OK" rather than "fantastic" but my 3 year old doesn't care! The headband is small enough that it stays on with him running around, and the volume is nicely attenuated so even if he manages to turn it right up it's not going to give him a shock.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice headphones, just too big for my three year old!, 4 Mar. 2010
M. K. Francis "718spider" (London) - See all my reviews
We have to take our daughter on a 30 minute train ride to her nursery (near my workplace) twice a week and as a treat she gets to watch 'TV' on my video player. We bought these headphones so that she could listen without bugging the other travellers, but the headband is just way too big. I'm sure that by the time her head is big enough for these babies she'll no longer be in the slightest bit interested in Peppa Pig!
She'll still have to use them though! ;-) In the mean time they're in a drawer awaiting her next few growth spurts!

4.0 out of 5 stars At last, our little girl's favourite,now on headphones, 15 Feb. 2010
I suggested a long time ago that putting great designs or characters on children's headphones would make excellent presents. At last,I bought some for our kids for Christmas. My daughter (6yrs) loves them and uses them all the time. Even our 3 year old wears them when he can. Saying that, he hasn't got anything yet to plug them in to!!

About the packaging. Whilst looking lovely, it is a bit of a struggle to get the pack open. However, with patience, you can even get the phones out during a car journey ( NB: not the driver!)

Keep em coming! John[[ASIN:B002YOV92I Groovy Chick Kids Headphones]

2.0 out of 5 stars Massive headphones, 4 Mar. 2010
These are so disappointing. They were purchased for a long haul flight for our four year old but they are too big for both her mummy and daddy so they won't be making the journey. A total waste of money!

3.0 out of 5 stars ben 10 headphones, 5 July 2010
C. Bell - See all my reviews
these headphones look good and performed ok, maybe just a little to quite had to turn the ipod on full volume just to hear any thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars childs headphones, 18 Mar. 2010
J. Milton - See all my reviews
these headphones are a nice size for the ear, but the headband is large - too large for our 4 year old. We also have Busy Bees headphones and these are a smaller fit (more suitable for 3-6 yrs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for younger kids, 5 Jan. 2015
In My Honest Opinion (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Bought these in a High Street store for a good price. My 7 year old son needs some headphones and all the ones in our household were far too big for him. These fit him perfectly on the smallest setting plus he's a LFC fan so he is very happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT.... but slight sound issues!, 29 Jan. 2013
Busy Mummy (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
Whilst these headphones are great for little ones, and the design is comfortable to wear, esp with the nicely padded ear bits, the sound (while I appreciate they are especially for children) is set at a maximum level, which is just a bit too quiet!
I have a few pairs of these headphones for my children, so know it's not an issue with just one pair.
Yes it's a good idea to have a set volume so as to protect their hearing, but whilst these are acceptable, and do do the job, I find the kids tire of them a bit quicker, especially if there is any background noise.
Don't let me put you off buying them, they are good, but could be better!
A child with slight hearing problems could find them an issue.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big for a child, 29 July 2010
I bought these for my 4 year old son (and the same make but different design for my 7 year old daughter) they were too big for BOTH my children - the head piece was too long so they just fell off even when on the smallest setting. Rather sad as the designs are nice but what is the point if they don't fit who they are made for - my children are average sized not small...Little Star Creations B10H Ben 10 Alien Force Kids Headphones