5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Performance and Easy To Assemble
When it comes to assembling items like flat pack furniture or even BBQ's
, I am well known in family circles as being c;lose to incompetent. This time round though, I confounded them all by getting this up and running in less than 80 minutes.

Published 19 months ago by Peter T H

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
Published 15 months ago by Dr Roy Thurston - Sue Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Performance and Easy To Assemble, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Landmann 12375 2-Burner Gas Barbecue with Lava Rock (Garden & Outdoors)
When it comes to assembling items like flat pack furniture or even BBQ's

As a BBQ, it is outstanding in its performance. I have bought bigger and more expensive items in the past, and not been able to achieve such a high standard of cooking as this one achieves. I am impressed that you can cook for one or more by just using one burner, rather than using both. The whole thing is just the right size and whats even more important, at just the right price. I have given this 5 stars because it deserves them, and we as a family are very happy with it. I hope you will be too.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 20 Dec. 2013
It works - it is not the greatest but it probably is one of the cheapest. Not sure how long it will last - three years perhaps because it is not the most robust bit of kit. Assembly was quite easy although diagrams could be better drawn. The main problem was having to take the gas bottle valve & connector off the old bbq and fit it to this one because the one provided was the wrong type for the butane gas cylinder. Looking forward to cooking Christmas steaks on it! (better than turkey)

4.0 out of 5 stars WORKS PROPERLY, 14 May 2013
The only drawback is that you have to use the regulator provided or another one with the same characteristics (Kg/hour, bars...).
I must also confess that Amazon replaced a faulty item in an amazing way.

3.0 out of 5 stars While I was pleased with the BBQ its self, 30 July 2014
While I was pleased with the BBQ its self. I was disappointed that it did not come with a warming rack and it did have two holes on each side to take one any other BBQ I saw this n the shops came with one. I have been trying to get one without success, so for that reason I didn't give it full marks. Regards John Carney

4.0 out of 5 stars The item came and as others have comented it is not solid feeling but for what you pay it is good. Four stars from me as there a, 11 Aug. 2014
I bought this after a long search for a reaonably priced lava rock BBQ. The item came and as others have comented it is not solid feeling but for what you pay it is good.

Four stars from me as there are some minor design flaws but nothing that stops it doing a good job. Great for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality barbecue, 23 July 2013
This barbecue is the worst I have ever had. Every thing about it is cheap & nasty. Even the side shelves will not stay in position, because they are made so light. I would not recommend this item

4.0 out of 5 stars Landmann 2 Burner Gas Barbece with Lava Rock, 1 Aug. 2013
This item is very good but Burner is not quite as hot as our previous BBQ. Takes a bit longer to cook but well worth the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather disappointed with this product, 18 Aug. 2014
Rather disappointed with this product, although the price is appealing - it does not live up to it's appearance. Firstly the whole bbq overall is flimsy and poorly made with thin metal. Heat comes through to the handle which can be dangerous and problematic. In terms of cooking, I find it doesn't seem to cook very evenly, with most of the heat staying in the middle of the rack (even after lengthy rearranging of the coals and allowing longer heating times).

On the whole, if I had seen this in a store before purchasing I would not have bought. You get what you pay for here.

Graham

3.0 out of 5 stars smallish and stores easily in the awning, 3 Nov. 2014
I think you have to be realistic when you are buying something as comparatively inexpensive as this. We have the big, all singing, all dancing bbq at home which is the bees knees. Bought this one to take to our caravan - lightweight, smallish and stores easily in the awning. It is a bit inconsistent with heat distribution being cooler at the front but you get used to it. Only drawback is the lack of a warming rack which would have helped a lot. It is just about ok but I would not like to cook for more than 4 people on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars looks ok when built, beware worst instructions and diagrams ever!1 hour to build is a gross under estimation, at least 2.5 hour, 20 Mar. 2015
Looks nice when built worst instructions ever! I am pretty good at DIY but this pushed my patience. My advice when starting is actually to fit the corner brackets first before fixing four legs to the stand. If you get this bit wrong as I did there are a lot of screws to undo! I found it easier to open bag of bits and lay them out. Do not lose any bits, there are no spares. The tiny washer rolled away somewhere for the lid handle, I'm still hunting for it!!

Whilst building it feels flimsy but firms up when fully built. Its cheap, gets what you pay for but the instructions and even worse the diagrams are infuriating for certain aspects I.e. putting the burner and ignition in. My last one was 15 years old when the burner finally disintegrated if this lasts that long I won't be complaining. The glass panel in the lid is a nice feature and the two tray areas to the sides are a fair size for a small BBQ. Very quick delivery.

Landmann 12375 2-Burner Gas Barbecue with Lava Rock