5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Performance and Easy To Assemble
When it comes to assembling items like flat pack furniture or even BBQ's
, I am well known in family circles as being c;lose to incompetent. This time round though, I confounded them all by getting this up and running in less than 80 minutes.

Published 17 months ago by Peter T H

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
Published 13 months ago by Dr Roy Thurston - Sue Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Performance and Easy To Assemble, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Landmann 12375 2-Burner Gas Barbecue with Lava Rock (Garden & Outdoors)
When it comes to assembling items like flat pack furniture or even BBQ's

As a BBQ, it is outstanding in its performance. I have bought bigger and more expensive items in the past, and not been able to achieve such a high standard of cooking as this one achieves. I am impressed that you can cook for one or more by just using one burner, rather than using both. The whole thing is just the right size and whats even more important, at just the right price. I have given this 5 stars because it deserves them, and we as a family are very happy with it. I hope you will be too.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 20 Dec. 2013
It works - it is not the greatest but it probably is one of the cheapest. Not sure how long it will last - three years perhaps because it is not the most robust bit of kit. Assembly was quite easy although diagrams could be better drawn. The main problem was having to take the gas bottle valve & connector off the old bbq and fit it to this one because the one provided was the wrong type for the butane gas cylinder. Looking forward to cooking Christmas steaks on it! (better than turkey)

4.0 out of 5 stars WORKS PROPERLY, 14 May 2013
The only drawback is that you have to use the regulator provided or another one with the same characteristics (Kg/hour, bars...).
I must also confess that Amazon replaced a faulty item in an amazing way.

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality barbecue, 23 July 2013
This barbecue is the worst I have ever had. Every thing about it is cheap & nasty. Even the side shelves will not stay in position, because they are made so light. I would not recommend this item

4.0 out of 5 stars Landmann 2 Burner Gas Barbece with Lava Rock, 1 Aug. 2013
This item is very good but Burner is not quite as hot as our previous BBQ. Takes a bit longer to cook but well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars The item came and as others have comented it is not solid feeling but for what you pay it is good. Four stars from me as there a, 11 Aug. 2014
I bought this after a long search for a reaonably priced lava rock BBQ. The item came and as others have comented it is not solid feeling but for what you pay it is good.

Four stars from me as there are some minor design flaws but nothing that stops it doing a good job. Great for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars While I was pleased with the BBQ its self, 30 July 2014
While I was pleased with the BBQ its self. I was disappointed that it did not come with a warming rack and it did have two holes on each side to take one any other BBQ I saw this n the shops came with one. I have been trying to get one without success, so for that reason I didn't give it full marks. Regards John Carney

2.0 out of 5 stars Barbecue, 6 Jun. 2014
should have spent a bit more, this is flimsy and the side shelves fall off. just as well we don't use it often and only for small amounts

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 13 Aug. 2013
I am a big fan of lava rock gas barbecues. However the main body of the bbq feels like a disposable barbecue on wheels. The lid doesn't close properly, bends and dents easily. I would not recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars which allowed me to swapp the flimsy side shelves with the sturdy wooden ones of my previous model after sanding & ..., 23 July 2014
I bought this same BBQ from a well known bargain store for £49.99 which comes without the lava rocks but you can get these from a well known DIY store. I had the old model before which had rotted after having it for 10 years, which allowed me to swap the flimsy side shelves with the sturdy wooden ones of my previous model after sanding & varnishing. I also reclaimed the old lava griddle shelf which fits in perfectly as you would expect. All in all I am quite happy but you wonder why Landmann would skimp on the previous model which was perfect for a lava rock BBQ & update it with this one that has a thinner shell for the cooking drum, no temperature thermometer & required a lot of reuse to get it anywhere near the standard of the previous model. I am happy but I will not be buying another one unless Landmann revert to the old model.

Landmann 12375 2-Burner Gas Barbecue with Lava Rock