5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent set
I bought this a few months ago for my son's 10th birthday and it went down very well. You can't tell from the picture, but it is a wired mouse. Personally I think this is better for a kids mouse as it means it stays attached to the laptop rather than being lost, which I have no doubt would have happened by now had it been wireless!

It's perfect for little...
Published on 7 Oct 2011 by Liz

2.0 out of 5 stars Words are misspelled on the mousemat.....
The first image used shows the correct spelling for Welcome, however if you take the time to view the other pictures, they show the mousemats true spelling of "Wellcome".

This is a cheap product, and if I had the time or patience I'd probably return it - fortunately it wasn't overly expensive so it will do.

Very dissapointed with the sneaky...
Published 14 months ago by Mark Beveridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent set, 7 Oct 2011
This review is from: Nightmare Before Christmas Gift Pack Includes Optical Mouse and Mouse Mat (Electronics)

It's perfect for little hands, being a little smaller than standard mice, and as a nice little touch the wheel on top lights up blue.

The pad is pretty thin but is perfectly adequate for an optical mouse.

The designs are very striking on both the pad and the mouse - the mouse design is printed btw (not stickers) and so far looks as good as when we bought it.

All in all a super little set and a very nice pressie for kids. If they did a larger wireless version I'd have one myself!

2.0 out of 5 stars Words are misspelled on the mousemat....., 20 Oct 2013

Very dissapointed with the sneaky advertising - would be very embarrassed to have gifted this to someone without noticing it first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouse and Mouse Pad, 3 April 2013
I bought this for my fiancee as she is a massive Jack Skellington fan. She loves the design on the mouse and mouse pad. The mouse was easy to install. The only problem we have found is the blue led under the scrolling button stays on even when the computer is switch off, other than that its an allround good product/purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars super!, 23 Feb 2013
present for my daughter! she is over the moon and keeps telling her friends about it! very impressed with quality and price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 4 Feb 2013
I bought this and mouse broke within a month
Waste of time and money
Looks good but that is it

5.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare Before Christmas Gift Pack Includes Optical Mouse and Mouse... Disney, 16 Jan 2013
My grandaughter being a big big fan of Jack Skellington, and this seemed to be the right move to make.
When she opened it at Christmas she was gobbed smacked.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but very low quality, 5 May 2012
hal40k (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this one for a friend who loves Tim Burton's work and who needed a new mouse for her laptop, so I thought perfect! On the day she began using it though it stopped working after about 15 minutes, had a quick look at it and found the laser tracker had broke so mouse was useless. Mouse mat has however since been stuck to her fridge so not all doom and gloom. :P Overall I wouldn't recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars --, 27 Feb 2012
This is a lovely gift set, great for fans of The Nightmare Before Christmas and at a good price.

The scroller lights up blue when plugged in, and adds a great finishing touch to the mouse. The designs on the mouse and mat also look very nice, and I like the fact that they match.

My only complaints would be the misspelling of "Welcome" on the mousemat, spelt instead as "Wellcome", but for those who don't care for such a small error, it really is nothing. The mat is a bit flimsy and thin, and has begun to curl up slightly, but straightens out and works well when laid on a flat surface.

I had a small problem with the mouse which was faulty when used, it froze up on the screen and couldn't be used, so I had to order a replacement, but that was probably just an unlucky one-off.

So all-in-all, I think this is great for the price, despite a couple of minor faults.