5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job - Kitty Proof
My 9 month old Kitty can remove any quick release collar in less than a minute but these - well they appear Kittyproof. They are smart and the loud bell allows me to locate my well camouflaged Kitty in my large garden easily. The birds like the collar too! So as far as I am concerned these are the bees knees and smart too.
Published 18 months ago by Mrs. Hilary Knowles

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice to look at but...
Published 15 months ago by Karen M. Storms

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job - Kitty Proof, 8 Jan 2013
Mrs. Hilary Knowles "hils" (Warrington) - See all my reviews
This review is from: (Catwalk Collection) Hearts & Diamante Cat Collar Red [24575] (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars catwalk collection red cat collar, 4 Dec 2012
Very pleased with my purchase. Often very hard to find an elasticated buckle cat collar. Good quality, just enough diamantes to add a bit of sparkle but not look too tacky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic collar!!, 1 Sep 2013
I choose this product as I have had it before & it is always a good quality collar & last a long time I would defiantly reccommend this collar!!

5.0 out of 5 stars cat collars, 31 May 2013
Very stylish collar with jingly bell and buckle, looks great on either cat. It also has an elastic piece for letting them out of trouble if need be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 23 April 2013
Good value for money - I bought this colar as the previous was in fabric and all the cat's fur got stuck on it.

This can't happen with this one - really cute with the little harts and it also comes with a bell and little paw hanger on it.

Would def. reccomend. :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice to look at but..., 9 April 2013
Karen M. Storms (Kings Langley, England) - See all my reviews
I took special care to find the right collar for our cat, as he likes to wander outside at night and needs something durable. I also wanted to get him something a little snazzy, since his last collar was red but had no bling. This collar looked perfect so I ordered it and it arrived in good time. Unfortunately, it's not as durable as I had hoped and understood from the description because our cat was collar-less within 3 months of wearing it (our previous collar had lasted 3 years). The materials of the main part of the collar held up fine but the safety elastic part (the section near the buckle that is elasticated to the cat won't get hurt of the collar gets caught on anything) is made of a thin elastic band that isn't robust. My daughter found our cat's collar in our neighbour's garden with the safety elastic missing. Instead of stretching like other collars, it breaks resulting in a lost collar.

I think the collar would be fine for an older housecat who no longer explores or hunts, but this upgrade didn't suit our handsome 5 year old cat who still has some action in his prowling.

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely Collar!!, 7 April 2013
Bought this collar for our cat, and looks stunning on him as the colour of his coat really complemets the colour of the collar. I also know where he around the house, thanks to the bell which jingles when he is nearby and the cute little paw charm!!!

(Catwalk Collection) Hearts & Diamante Cat Collar Red [24575]