5.0 out of 5 stars Good power, good feel, reliable so far.
Nice tool. Purchased for working on old cars at home with rusted bolts and years of crud holding them in, and it does the job well. Not as powerful as my mates snap-on, but at 1/4 of the price, I didn't expect it to be.

Published 24 months ago by Annakin

3.0 out of 5 stars You wont change many wheels with it !!
It's no good if you want o use it to remove wheel nuts (when i say no good it probably manages about 50% of them) but i use it for gardening machinery, lawnmowers and such and it's just the job when you consider it's a quarter of the price of some of the others.
Published 8 months ago by Davo

5.0 out of 5 stars Good power, good feel, reliable so far., 3 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Ryobi 18V One Plus Impact Wrench Bare Tool (DIY & Tools)

My only slight issue with it is it does eat through battery's very quickly. I have the 2.4ah Li-Ion battery's - I think they are the biggest ryobi do - and I can easily eat through three in an evening of working on the car. But given the power they produce, I suppose this is to be expected.

Update: Others seem to have left some very harsh reviews about the power of it. I have found it to be adequate for all the jobs I have used it for. I think you need to be realistic - its less than £100, it will not out perform a £900 Snap-On gun or a £500 Ingersoll Rand air gun, but would you expect it to for £100? I always crack off wheel nuts before I jack a car up, give it a chance! But it really excels at 'shocking' corroded nuts and bolts loose which would likely round off using brute force and sockets and/or spanners.

In summary, it is very good when applied sensibly, but (obviously in my opinion) does not outperform tools which are five plus times more expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much power for such a handy tool, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Ryobi 18V One Plus Impact Wrench Bare Tool (DIY & Tools)
I had a problem getting the wheel off my car when it broke down, I called the RAC and the chap turned up with an impact wrench and the wheel was off in no time, so I just had to have one. Naturally I chose a Ryobi, I know their equipment and as always they are reliable and priced well. Its brilliant and does just what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and great value, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Ryobi 18V One Plus Impact Wrench Bare Tool (DIY & Tools)
This is a fantastic bit of kit. Its well made and so far I haven't found anything it wont do - That includes driving meter long screw ground anchors!

The only thing it would have been nice to have is a toque setting so you don't overdo it but that's a minor point really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good tool and very well priced, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Ryobi 18V One Plus Impact Wrench Bare Tool (DIY & Tools)
Bought this tool a month ago. I used it every day on cars. It can handle most of the screws. Even the drive shafts nuts were undone with ease and those are very tight. I use it with a 4 Amh battery and it lasts 2 full days. I can't say anything bad about this item. You just have to bear in mind that this item offers exactly what you pay for , even more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 20 Aug. 2014
Steven M. Law (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ryobi 18V One Plus Impact Wrench Bare Tool (DIY & Tools)
For what it cost I'm very impressed, don't expect snapon quality but certainly worth what it costs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ryobi drill, 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Ryobi 18V One Plus Impact Wrench Bare Tool (DIY & Tools)
Excellent equipment very pleased with it Arrived on time very well packed no complaints

5.0 out of 5 stars Ryobi 18v Impact Wrench, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Ryobi 18V One Plus Impact Wrench Bare Tool (DIY & Tools)
Another great product from Ryobi.
I got this to go with my 18v plus one collection of tools; it has a great quality feel due to the soft feel grip, sturdy weight and good construction, and has proven to be very durable both in my work place, at home and in the workshop.

Be aware it is not the lightest of power tools but does the job very well.

My only comment for improvement would be to be able to adjust the torque, but other than that well worth the money.

Ryobi 18V Impact Driver

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Jan. 2015
Great product

3.0 out of 5 stars You wont change many wheels with it !!, 14 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Ryobi 18V One Plus Impact Wrench Bare Tool (DIY & Tools)
Nice feel and weight. Works well on lots of stuff but anything really tight will thwart it. I use it mainly to spin up and down long thread items wheels nuts etc. the battery aLso fit my drill and lawn strummer so it influenced my decision.

Ryobi 18V One Plus Impact Wrench Bare Tool