on 22 December 2013
My 3yr old granddaughter thinks the farm is great.The farm is easy to put together,you just need a screwdriver,the little people and animals are great for little fingers. I would be happy to tell all my friends about this product.
on 17 October 2013
The farm set itself is very good but it arrived in its original box just taped on the corners and openings with our address label stuck on the front. The box was dirty and damaged on the corners which was very disappointing as it was a birthday present for my granddaughter. I have ordered other products from Amazon and this is the first time a product has arrived with no external packaging. Very disappointing.
on 27 October 2014
didn't last very long. fell apart after a few days
on 9 September 2013
This is a great woodem farm set with everything included. No need to buy the mat, animals or people separate. Lovely colourful high quality set.