5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden play farm set
My 3yr old granddaughter thinks the farm is great.The farm is easy to put together,you just need a screwdriver,the little people and animals are great for little fingers. I would be happy to tell all my friends about this product.
Published 7 months ago by J. D. Parker

3.0 out of 5 stars Poorly packaged
Published 9 months ago by jrl

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden play farm set, 22 Dec 2013
J. D. Parker "BOOK PINK." (England) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Poorly packaged, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Wooden Play Farm Set with wooden base - over 40pcs (Toy)
The farm set itself is very good but it arrived in its original box just taped on the corners and openings with our address label stuck on the front. The box was dirty and damaged on the corners which was very disappointing as it was a birthday present for my granddaughter. I have ordered other products from Amazon and this is the first time a product has arrived with no external packaging. Very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely high quality product, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Wooden Play Farm Set with wooden base - over 40pcs (Toy)
This is a great woodem farm set with everything included. No need to buy the mat, animals or people separate. Lovely colourful high quality set.