Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£2.38+ Free shipping

on 13 October 2013
Very well designed - visually pleasing, robustly made, tall practical hoops, 'triple chrome' long-lasting shiny finish. perfect for toast and crumpets and just fits half-bagels as well. And incredibly good value at £2.50 including P&P. (Shame they didn't provide a better picture - don't let that put you off.)
on 15 February 2014
I wanted a toast rack for two people with a clean design and that would accommodate different widths of bread, I got it.
As an aside, the cost of the toast rack was not a lot more than the cost of a loaf of good quality artisan bread. This toast rack goes to show that, sometimes, low prices do not mean low quality.
on 5 February 2016
Sturdy, shiny triple chrome finish and surprisingly cheap - this photo doesn't do it justice.
I am very pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend it.
I am not surprised it is labelled no.1 best seller in toast racks on Amazon.
Other people bought it for keeping coasters in, or as a letter rack - I may just buy more!
on 3 December 2015
Excellent value for money. A no-nonsense sturdy toast rack, even if a bit narrow aesthetically; but it stands firm on it's feet.
I bought two. The second hoop in on one of them has a slight lean to it as it wasn't quite in the right position when welded, but hey, what do you want for two pound and ninepence each, delivered.
At least I know which one is mine!
on 4 June 2015
These are great fir the price, I bought them for use in my B&b and they are just the job for putting toast for guests in the morning. We have a small B&B and wash everything by hand so we ensure everything is dried quickly and put away. It does say on the label that they are not suitable for dishwashing, it is highly likely they would tarnish and rust at the joints. I don't expect them to last forever but cannot grumble at under £3 a time
on 8 October 2015
My boyfriend is always leaving work paperwork, letters and diary on a kitchen worktop. Drives me crazy! So I bought this to at least make my kitchen tidier and regain space for preparing meals...not for toast. Works a treat!
on 17 November 2015
There's not much you can say about a toast rack - it does the job it was intended for.

It has 6 slots so holds enough for family. I place the rack on a plate to keep the crumbs off the table but this stops your toast getting "sweaty" all piled up !!

Not dishwasher proof as it is chrome but it just takes a quick rinse or wipe so easily tidies away.
on 21 May 2016
Simple and solid toast rack.Well protected in chrome.Standard size but will take good thick slices where required.
Recommend buying.
on 30 April 2014
I've just ordered a second one for the other side of my computer monitor, as it's excellent for all those letters to post, forms to fill in etc. Being chrome, it's not got any sharp edges for things to catch on. And the smooth ball feet are not going to scratch my desk. Delighted!
on 20 June 2016
Lovely quality product at a remarkable price. Thanks very much. A super addition to the kitchen table!