on 16 February 2012
I ordered one of these fleeces in Blue for my 12 year old son who is average size. The Age 13 fits him perfectly. The fleece is well made but is certainly NOT a heavyweight fleece that you would want to wear on it's own. Good for layering up with a windproof jacket as it is not very bulky.
on 27 January 2014
my daughter will not wear a cardigan for school, but she will wear a fleece, so I got her 2 of these in her school colour to keep her warm. They are just the right thickness to wear instead of a cardigan and my daughter loves them.
on 29 January 2011
Nice simple jacket, although my first impression was that the fleece seemed quite thin. It would be good if fleece weights/ratings were stated in all product descriptions. Nevertheless, will be a great jacket for layering and perfect for active kids who will produce their own heat really quickly too.
on 2 October 2013
Good fleece - just bit thin - but that's reflected in the price. If you want thicker you have to pay more. Useful for summer, autumn and spring but will need thicker in winter. Bought it for scouts for my son - still very useful .
on 2 February 2013
This is a lovely little fleece, just right for a chilly evening or travelling in the car. There are times when a hoodie just gets in the way!
on 27 February 2011
Great item, a bit on the thin side, but kept my son warm. I brought 9-10 for my 8 yr old, a bit on the snug side.
on 12 May 2013
Great fleece for my kiddo. Its very light weight and very good quality. My four year old loves it. Buy it....
on 22 November 2012
Rather than buy the usual standard school jumpers, which tend to fade or lose their shape, I prefer to buy the regatta fleeces for school wear. The quality is always very good and the fleeces never lose their colour or shape.
on 15 January 2011
The laser blue colour was quite a lot lighter than shown and it was on the small side, so sent back (for a partial refund???!!!!)
on 22 May 2011
I ordered based on previous reviews that these are on the snug size - I would disagree I ordered the 9-10 for my 8 year old and the sleeves are far too long ! She is an average sized child. It will come in for next year though so no problems there! I would agree the fleece appears thin but ideal for British summer I think!