5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for the price
well I paid 25.00 for these from trusted goods and given the price theyre well worth it. ive been playing bf3 on em and the gun shots, the bass, sound effects sounds awesome.

Published 16 months ago by S. Ali

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better
Bought these a few weeks ago and they are very good but bass handling a bit poor and took a bit of sorting out on my IPhone to get the sound I want

The problem for me is the extras that you need to make it wireless with so many different options available and they don't just hook up to anything without them.

With hindsight I should have paid a bit...
Published 15 months ago by Christopher Charles Weatherley

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for the price, 9 Mar 2013
S. Ali - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creative 70SB122000002 Sound Blaster Wireless Headphones (requires transmitter) (Electronics)

for music theyre really good too but ive heard better from sennheiser akg etc nevertheless u wont be disappointed they are really good for music as well and the best thing is theyre not just wireless u can connect them to ur portable music player/phone as it comes with a 3.5mm slim cable for on the go.

very nicely packaged and comfortable to wwear I well.

defeinitly happy with these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description, 16 Jun 2013
The headphones are ok. The sound quality is ok, not impressive though. Sometimes interference occurs.

However the description of the product is very misleading. By purchasing 'wireless' headphones I expect them to work in that manner once I get them out of the box. But in order to do so you are required to purchase additional equipment. The seller never responded to my requests via email and was not helpful at all when contacted via phone. Refused full refund.

At the end I decided to keep them and purchased the transmitter. The product description and pictures of that was incorrect as well.

I would not recommend any busines with this merchant.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better, 7 April 2013

With hindsight I should have paid a bit more and got some Bluetooth ones

4.0 out of 5 stars creative soundblaster wireless headphone, 14 Mar 2013
u writen there waireless headphone and u send me only headphone not trancemitter than way you writen there wireless head phone way u cheeting the cstomers