1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice item and very speedy delivery!, 22 Mar 2013
There's so many good things to review here about the item AND the seller. First up, this must be the only seller on Amazon that I've used that sells items in the CORRECT SIZE! Too often I've bought an "XL" and received something that was too tight, too snug or too big. This "XL" item fits perfectly. Maybe that has something to do with "Fruit of the Loom" (the maker of the hooded top), but I've bought "Fruit of the Loom" items from other sellers and the sizes have been all over the place. So that alone deserves five stars.

As for the hooded top itself, I can't really add anything else except to say it's exactly what was advertised. Not too heavy, not too thin. Just ideal for what I bought it for: work. But the added bonus about buying this item was the speed of delivery. I bought it using the standard delivery option (3-5 days) and it arrived within 24 hours. I mean, you can't ask for anything more than that great service. So next time I need items of clothing for work, I know I can use this seller with confidence. * * * * *

Fruit of the Loom Zip Hooded Sweatshirt Charcoal L