Size: 3.5 UK / 36 N EU|Colour: Mocca Nubuk|Change

on 3 June 2015
Well constructed from fantastic materials. But be prepared to return your order as the shoes are classified one size larger than you might ordinarily expect. Then re-order one size lower before enjoying these sandals on your Mediterranean idyll.
on 19 June 2016
Slightly too small but with strap adjustment my feet sit comfortably. Great product
on 13 September 2013
I bought it for the wife of my best friend who continuously complained how tired and sore her feet felt after a few standing hours.
It has worked magic. She doesn't complain any more and my friend has stopped listening about how sore her feet felt.
I think that it has been the best present for my friend.
on 8 July 2014
I wear a few Birkenstock and find them usually very comfortable.These are good quality and fit fine,but I ended up with sore feet the first time.so think you have to wear them in a bit to soften them.Might wear them in the winter with socks to do that,will always buy Birkenstock,as for me they wear so well.
on 18 August 2014
These sandals are really great. I have them 5 stars because they are the first sandals that have been comfortable enough for him to wear without socks, and they support his feet nicely (he's a bit pronate). My only criticism is that Birkenstock sizing always seems to be a bit generous, but inconsistently so. Therefore I had to return a pair for my son and then for me too. Can't beat 'em for comfort though.
on 14 July 2014
Great shoe. Fit as expected although I went into a Birkenstock shop before purchasing them online. Would recommend you do this just to get an idea about normal/narrow width. Size of shoe in terms of length is true to size.
on 11 June 2016
Very good
on 29 December 2013
I simply love these sandles!! Hubby thinks I look a bit like an anorak in these but who wants uncomfortable shoes!! Jean shorts, funky tee and away I go...for miles as they are sooooooo comfy.
on 17 July 2015
What wasn't clear from the description is that these are the Narrow fitting rather than the Normal fitting Birkenstocks and as such were a waste of money for me
on 11 May 2015
Sandals far too large (I did select what I usually consider to be my correct size - honest!); otherwise perfect materials and finish

See one answered question