5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Arived really fast, early infact. my son will not take them off! A really good buy for the warmer weather.
Published on 5 April 2012 by Crazy Doris

3.0 out of 5 stars "Normal" width is VERY wide!
Just a brief bit of advice...

It seems that Amazon UK have sourced the "normal" width Birkenstock children's sandals.

Published on 7 Jun. 2010 by sosidge

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars "Normal" width is VERY wide!, 7 Jun. 2010
Just a brief bit of advice...

These are phenomenally wide! We had to return the (size 30) sandals immediately, there was a clear finger's width between the side of my daughter's foot and the straps. She usually measures up as an F fitting in Clarks etc, so not exactly unusual.

Having tried some "narrow" fit sandals on the High Street the width was much more typical. However a couple of shoe fitters said that the sculpted sole of the Birkenstocks is not well suited to the growing feet of children, because in no time they are misaligned with the toe bars.

It's a shame because these are great looking shoes which her mum finds very comfortable, but they are not for my young 'un!

3.0 out of 5 stars very big !!!, 29 Jun. 2011
These children's Birkenstocks are very big ! my daughter is a size 13 and they looked like ships wen i took them out of box lol gonna try a size 12 see if they fit her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe - took a few attempts to get size right, 9 July 2013
Ms. Anne Bargery "Anne" (South, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these birkenstocks for my 5 year old son. He is a size 11.5, F fitting. I originally thought I would try the correct shoe size (EUR 30) but as one reviewer said these were WAY too big. The sizing guide was of little help so I decided to just keep trying until I got it right. Eventually I found that a size 10 (EUR 28) fitted him so now I am a happy mummy and I LOVE these sandals. Was a little disappointed that the price went up whilst I was attempting to find the right shoe size but the ease of ordering and returning and the speed of delivery helped lessen the blow. Have yet to see how my son gets on with them but have high hopes.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 30 Jun. 2012
Bought these for my son after he had many blisters from other shoes/sandals. Money well spent! These are so comfy for him & he loves the style & softness of the material

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sandals but too small:0(, 28 May 2013
Nat100 (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
I love Birkenstocks and have lots of them myself, my daughter has also had birkenstocks and loved them, and these didn't disappoint. Unfortunately, although my daughter is a size 2.5 and I bought a 3 they were too small. I was expecting them to be too large as Birkenstocks tend to be on the big size, so ordered a 2 and 3 but that wasn't the case. I just wish that these sandals came in adult sizes too as both myself and my daughter would have snapped up a pair!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Navy Childs Birkenstock, 17 Sept. 2013
I bought these for my child for school. Having already purchased a pink pair which she lived in over the summer. Very supportive for little feet, no blisters or sweating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 May 2013
A lovely quality product. Think these will be on my daughters feet all summer long (if the sun ever shines!)
Will match every outfit. I want some too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 22 Jan. 2014
Great shoes for your little ones. Size big so measure your child's feet before ordering. They arrived quickly and well packed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely leather sandals, 12 Aug. 2013
Lovely, well made sandals. Only problem slim fit too wide. I needed to buy a size down. I would buy this make again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›