5.0 out of 5 stars Superior comfort and quality - perfect for Skype!
Published on 18 Sep 2010 by Ian Thomas

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken headband
I have had this headset just 4 months and although its an excellent headset regarding sound and voice quality the flimsy head band that goes behind your head has snapped on me and rendered them useless ... not very sturdy for just 4 months use :(
Published on 29 Nov 2011 by Mrs. T. A. Gale

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior comfort and quality - perfect for Skype!, 18 Sep 2010
Ian Thomas "Swarley" (Cambridgeshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Logitech Usb Headset H360 (Accessory)
I was looking for a high quality headset for my PC that I could use for Skype, Dragon NaturallySpeaking, and listening to music. I don't particularly like traditional headphones with the band over the top of the head. I usually either buy hook earphones or headphones like these with a behind-the-head design. The headset had to have a USB connection since my analogue audio connections are already in use, plus it's very easy to move USB devices between different PCs which is a bonus.

This is a slightly unusual set of requirements, since most people are primarily concerned with Internet chatting and don't particularly care how good music sounds through the headset. I really didn't want to have to keep my old headphones connected, but I was only willing to move over to the new headset if music still sounded decent, and I'm pretty fussy about sound quality.

This headset is literally plug and play on Windows 7 64bit - no drivers are required and both the microphone and headphones integrate nicely with the Windows 7 volume control/mixer. I am also pleased to report that this headset works perfectly with Skype 4.2 and Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.10. The fit is also pretty good - I expanded the adjustable slide at the back slightly, and they sit quite nicely. I don't think I'd want to wear them for extended periods, but for me that's not an issue. The microphone boom is bendy and can be easily adjusted to suit, and is very easily twisted back out of the way when not in use.

The build quality seems good, as I've grown to expect from Logitech. Even the sound quality is pretty impressive for headphones of this price range which are really designed for chatting. Clarity is excellent, particularly for Skype, with crystal clear sound at both ends. My only criticism is perhaps a lack of bass response, but they are perfectly adequate for listening to music. If you're a true audiophile, you may be better off spending more for better sound quality, but realistically I think you'll be spending a lot more for only a marginal improvement. You may be better off just sticking with separate standard headphones for music.

I dictated this review with my headset and Dragon NaturallySpeaking very quickly and easily, and I recommend you do the same!

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken headband, 29 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Skype and PC Dictation Tasks, 22 Aug 2011
This review is from: Logitech Usb Headset H360 (Accessory)
These phones are light, comfortable, simple to install (driverless plug & play experience on Windows 7 64-bit) and offer great Skype call quality.

Inline volume and mic-mute control is very handy, with enough cable for most usage situations I could image.

Since this item effectively contains a USB sound-card - you can configure it quite separately from your main sound card - which can be very useful with Skype.

These offer a noticeable improvement in sound quality over my previous Logitech and Turtle-Beach headsets, which both lacked the USB connectivity, instead making use of a twin 3.5mm jacks for mic and ear-cans.

Very pleased with this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality & very fragile., 18 April 2013
Trevor (london, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech Usb Headset H360 (Accessory)
The headband is made of a very brittle plastic, and snapped after a few months of normal use. I was happy with the quality of the audio, however I strongly suggest you find a more robust make or model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech USB headset, 31 Dec 2010
This review is from: Logitech Usb Headset H360 (Accessory)
Excellent audio and microphone quality. Works first time and perfectly with Dragon Naturally Speaking. Very good value for money as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted 3 months..., 26 April 2013
This review is from: Logitech Usb Headset H360 (Accessory)
There's nothing wrong with the quality of the headphones, but I had the same issue as another two buyers who have reviewed this product, in that the headband snapped after just only 3 months of use. I haven't dropped them or misused them, so it must be an issue with the quality of design or materials. Just be aware of this when buying this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Head band difficult to use., 22 April 2013
This review is from: Logitech Usb Headset H360 (Accessory)
The headband is somewhat difficult to use, but on the technical performance side no complaints. Good value for money and easy to set up apart from the headband.

4.0 out of 5 stars this headset is a balance between price and quality, 30 Mar 2013
This review is from: Logitech Usb Headset H360 (Accessory)
this headset is a balance between price and quality, sensitive microphone, good headphones. little less ergonomics in cable connections to the headset.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Logitech Usb Headset H360 (Accessory)
The sound quality is very good and very easy to put on. Good value.

One drawback is my hair kept getting caught by the width extension bit and it can be a bit of a nuisance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, can be slightly painful after long use, 30 Aug 2014
This review is from: Logitech Usb Headset H360 (Accessory)
Sound quality and volume is fine for drivers of this size and the mic quality is also adequate.

They don't offer a lot of outside noise reduction, but I didn't expect them too so I am happy there.

Only bad thing I could say is the plastic which rests on your ears can feel a little sharp and become painful on the ears after extended use unless rearranged regularly.

Dropped on the floor 10s of times and no noticeable damage so build also good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›