4.0 out of 5 stars Regatta Joelle III Jacket
I bought this jacket in the coral blush colour in size 10 which is really nice. I found the size 10 to be much too large for me and had to return it for size 8 which is a much better fit. I have 2 other Regatta jackets in size 10 which are a perfect fit for me. This jacket is certainly very big fitting in comparison.
Published on 30 Jun 2010 by Jasmine

3.0 out of 5 stars The fit
Could have been longer in the sleeves
The overall quality is good but could have been longer in the sleeves
Published 22 months ago by Barbara Collins

4.0 out of 5 stars Regatta Joelle III Jacket, 30 Jun 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 28 Jun 2012
This jacket is a must for everyone considering buying it. I chose citronelle, not too bright, just right, perfect length, not too short, adjustable hood, really a good idea. A good price and also a perfect size, I am not a skinny 14, but the 14 fits perfectly with room to be comfortable. I have been through quite a few rainproof jackets,and this one is definitely my favourite!Also the fact that it packs away into one of the pockets is another plus for people who like walking,and lets face it, even if the sky is blue, it isn't wise to venture out in this country without a raincoat! excellent buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars waterproof, pockets, great colour!, 28 Aug 2011
Brilliant jacket, done the job through the last of our wet summer; strong zips, hood that works, high neck, two zipped pockets, and good material for a waterproof - great bright red colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars stormy, 21 Jun 2011
Excellent in a recent Plymouth cloudburst. Good size match comfortable. Colour bright, pockets large but an inside one would have been useful.
Very happy for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars joelle waterproof, 25 Sep 2009
J. Moore - See all my reviews
This coat is of good quality and very comfortable. The size is spot on and the colour lovely. It is ideal for winter wear or cooler days in any season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket!, 24 Nov 2013
It really is waterproof! I'd brought a rain coat on here before that definitely wasn't even showerproof let alone waterproof. I was looking for another on here description sounded good but reading reviews most people saying not waterproof. But then I came across this one! Great reviews brought it and it's great. It is waterproof and breathable too. I brought a size 10 though normally I'm a size 8. Fits great. Hood covers your hair properly

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof Jacket, 31 Aug 2010
Best buy I have made in a waterproof jacket, would recommend it to anyone looking for a jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars Reagtta Joelle, 29 May 2010
The Jacket was delivered in very quick time and is exactly what my wife wanted, waterproof and light, ideal for those not so cold but wet days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great waterproof jacket, 23 Oct 2013
Cas325 (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this jacket. it's a good length, so your whole body stays dry. It is a generous fit, so could probably fit a fleece underneath when it gets cold. Good buy - would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Nov 2013
Perfect fit but if you are between sizes go for the smaller one. Very lightweight but it will keep you warm and dry. The hood is OK and the collar is roomy so you can have a scarf around your neck under the jacket without feeling uncomfortable.