on 3 December 2010
So this is the War Machine as seen in Movie Iron Man 2, it is a very accurate styled figure and my son really loves it, though I found it strange that it has 2 guns which can be fitted on top, one of them is the movie accurate Mini Gun and the other is an oversized version of a mini gun which shoots a large missile out, here's the thing, there was simply no need for the big gun and it causes a problem the bullet racks that fit on must be removable so it can go in both guns. Problem is that they simply never stay on, and I have to encourage my son to play without them as I am regularly asked to keep putting the bullets back on, but it is really awkward to do and they regularly fall off very easily, if they had designed it with only the regular gun and made the bullet rack fixed it would have been much better. Though aside from the big daft gun and the problems it causes this is a great toy though and would still recommend getting it, but lose the bullets quickly and save yourself the hassles I have.
on 20 April 2013
This suit is modified by military technicians for Tony Stark's best friend James Rhodes. What it lacks in the advanced weaponry of the Mark IV, it more than makes up for withan overwhelming payload courtesy of the United States Air Force.
on 6 November 2013
My grandson loved this figure. He loves iron man and really ''needed'' this figure to add to his collection. Putting the gun on was a bit fiddly but he soon got the hang of it. He's 5 years old.
on 8 February 2014
my grandson loved this toy a lot he played with lots of times well pleased with it good price good delivery would buy of this seller again,would recommend to family and friends
on 11 October 2013
As stated before, I have left a lot of reviews for this series. My grandsons are crazy about them and they have great times playing with the figures.
on 12 December 2012
I bought it for my 4 years old nephew who loves iron man and wanted it so that he can fight his iron man with it. Overall, product is good though it is small in size but still very good.
on 14 January 2013
bought this as a present, and it was satisfactory. liked this product, it was as it was described.bought it a month ago.