Format: DVD|Change
Price:£14.25+ £1.26 shipping

on 27 April 2013
I missed this on TV, and bought it mainly because of Suranne Jones, whose acting I admire. I hadn't read any write-ups before purchasing. I found this wickedly funny and compulsive viewing. NOT for the prudish!
on 19 March 2010
I caught this series on TV recently and I've just pre ordered it here.

The series is an interesting mix of genres that seems a bit strange at first. However, once it gets into the flow I found the whole thing dark and disturbing, really quite tense and it actually did a good job of keeping me guessing what would happen next. It was really well acted throughout and I thought the writing was actually rather good.
on 4 January 2013
I must admit I'm partial to actress Suranne Jones, she's wonderful. The screenplay is original set in this sex therapists' environment(not the inevitable cops') and the drama remains intense throughout the FIVE episodes(not 6! because 5 and 6 are identitcal, Idon't know what happened)
on 8 April 2013
Excellent story thouroughly enjoyable and an easy watch. i never watched it when it was on TV but Suranne Jones is very good in it
on 5 December 2012
Dissapointing--Suranne Jones is a good actress and for this reason I bought
the DVD--BUT after one episode it became clear that the script is very poor,
not making it clear whether this was supposed to be a comedy or a drama-
the flippancy with which the Sex therapy issues were dealt with was deeply
irritating.
on 15 February 2013
brilliant and engrossing. i laughed, i cried and was amazed how clever the plot was.
good concept, excellent screenplay. bring on series two !
on 16 April 2014
This was not one of my favourite Suranne Jones efforts.
She is always good but maybe I prefer her in a more serious role.
on 5 February 2014
I've never written a review before, but thought I'd give it a go!
I bought this DVD as it sounded like the kind of British drama that I usually enjoy. The fact that it had Suranne Jones in it also helped with my decision! Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with it..... I watched the first 2 episodes back to back thinking it was bound to get better, but I never got round to watching any further as I was totally disinterested in the characters and what was going to happen next!
I also couldn't decide whether it was meant to be a comedy or a drama..... It certainly didn't hold my attention! Perhaps I will change my mind if or when I get round to watching the remainder of the episodes!
on 9 February 2013
a very good fast and efficient service which i can highly
recommend to any would be customers,and i will use this
company again with no hesitation
on 18 March 2016
Loved it! And perfect condition!