5.0 out of 5 stars retro sweets
Quick delivery, exactly as product was described my daughter going to love it a brilliant sweet treat for any age
Published 14 months ago by shaun

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing
I bought this for my boyfriend and myself and we were both disappointed with it. After paying £20 for it, we felt it was not worth the money at all. We did not actually receive any kola cubes, rainbow drops, rainbow dust or sherbert fountain in our box- which we think is totally ridiculous that ALL of these were left out and no alternatives were provided instead.
The...
Published on 2 Jan 2012 by Esther and Shane

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: Retro Sweet Shop Gift Box by Chewbz, filled with 1.45kilos of classic sweetshop retro sweets including black jacks, fruit salads, parma violets and more. Fantastic value and a perfect present for retro sweet fans (Grocery)
The sweets appeared lovely in the photos but the sweets tended to be on the hard side and I think the fruit salads tasted strange. So I'm not really sure if the sweets were actually within their expiry date or not.

Do not buy this item as you wont receive all of what is advertised and you will feel disappointed in the quality of the items that you do receive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Retro sweet, 24 Mar 2012
Bought this as a 30th birthday present for a friend. Just what he wanted so was happy with that - but it doesn't represent good value for money really

5.0 out of 5 stars retro sweets, 18 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 31 Dec 2012
The picture is a bit deceiving as the box is not stuffed and is actually quite small. The price for what you get is OK but I would not buy again. I would rather buy my own box and fill it myself as I think I could do as good a job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, but "please make them last", said mum, 8 April 2011
Spyke "Spyke" (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
For those of us who remember these sweets, it brings back child-hood memories and what a fantastic thing to give someone as a gift. I brought one of these for my sister and she made them last the month.

Just brilliant!

:D

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Heaven, 1 July 2011
Bought this for a friend's birthday as she's obsessed with sweets, cant wait to give it to her. I had to have a quick peek as the box smelt amazing and was wrapped up very nicely in pink tissue paper which was very easy to open without ripping, if i was a sweets kinda person i probably would have eaten it for myself. Great gift idea!! cant wait to see my friends face!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
My boyfriend loved it being part of his birthday present!! Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Wow takes me back love them all I'm 12 again thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sweets, 3 May 2014
Love these sweets ,comes in a lovely box, we'll presented, brings back memories, lovely just to eat for yourself , even better as a present , have ordered two so far ! Fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by all, 23 Dec 2013
A. Hopkins (BC Canada) - See all my reviews
My mum loves the old toffees you can get and loved this surprise in the post, just a yummy yummy time