4.0 out of 5 stars Review on Longboard, 4 July 2011
It is a very nice board and worth every penny of the cost.
It has a smooth ride and it's easy to control.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bouncy, 12 April 2012
This review is from: Mindless ML3000 Hunter Complete Longboard (Misc.)
It's an excellent board for the price. I bought this a while ago as I wanted to try longboarding and was on a budget, and this was the perfect choice. It comes with abec 5 bearings which I was a bit weary about, and as I guessed they rusted up within a few months... yet given the price there is nothing stopping you from buying a tidy set of bone reds or abec 7s (clean your bearings, you'll regret it otherwise!). It's perfect for cruising, and the spring of the board almost makes you feel like you're floating! But it won't slide... I tried once (bad idea).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great starter board., 14 April 2013
I was inspired to start a new hobby when I left school. Longboarding was that! This was the board I chose to start off with. I was not disappointed. It was stable and had great, grippy wheels (not good for sliding but I was only a beginner!). However, after a few months passed by, and I started to improve at this sport, this board grew rather boring. I got new wheels and trucks which got me entertained again. This entertainment was short lived, so after much consideration and saving, I got myself a more advanced (and expensive!) board which I am still riding to this date. I have given my Mindless Hunter to my friend who is starting this great sport. Long story short, This board is great (and very good for its price) for beginners and intermediate, however as you improve this board will not do a lot for you. Four stars. Keep on ridin'!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Pleased!, 23 Nov 2010
The board arrived in no time and in perfect condition. It was a birthday present and the recipient is a very happy customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the delivery Service and the board is awesome for beginners with -100£ budget !, 12 Mar 2014
Was very satisfied with the delivery service, took one day ! (didn't pay anything more to get it that fast, ps: i live in London) Than the board is good quality, the board itself is fun to ride and is quite bendy. However I do not recommend this for experienced/advanced longboards, get a better board at a higher price ! Best longboard you can get for cruising when you are a beginner. Was pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 5 May 2013
My grandson thought this long board was 'awesome' so that's good enough for me. Could have been better protected in the packing box

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, 13 May 2010
Mr. S. Wildman (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mindless ML3000 Hunter Complete Longboard (Misc.)
A fast and smooth longboard.

Despite the Abec 5's it's just so quick.....and the spring on the deck makes you feel like you're flying!

For cool people only!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good board for the money, 18 July 2014
Got this for my brother for a birthday present. He really likes it. Seems really stable at medium speeds. Good/fun for getting around town. Solid build quality and arrived on time.

4.0 out of 5 stars ..., 14 Sep 2011
This review is from: Mindless ML3000 Hunter Complete Longboard (Misc.)
awsome, got it at christmas in a store, but i would recomend this for any beginer, in my opinion its the best for its price range and equal to many high end pintails. only problem is , you are limeted to tricks e.g. sliding because the wheels are a bit soft, after a while they harden but it takes a lot of wearing down.

5.0 out of 5 stars best board, 13 Oct 2014
The best board you can get to begin. Bought it and it was epic

Mindless ML3000 Hunter Complete Longboard