5.0 out of 5 stars beaofthenorth
Published on 17 Jun 2010 by bea of the north

3.0 out of 5 stars Good support
I have only worn these a couple of times so far and think they need a bit of wearing in. The piece in between your toes is a little annoying but I reckon it will soften up. I really bought these for the ankle support, which is great.
Published on 10 July 2012 by Natanya

5.0 out of 5 stars beaofthenorth, 17 Jun 2010
Yet another excellent product from Birkenstock! Ideal for work as cannot wear flip flops, but with the Kairo, you get all the comfort of flip flops but with the security of sandals. I have problems finding sandals that are comfortable as I have problems with one of my ankles and the position of the buckle is crucial. With these Birkenstocks, I have no problems and forget I am actually wearing sandals!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 14 Jan 2010
P. Patel - See all my reviews
My first Amazon Order.... Ordered my Birkenstocks quite late and was actually doubtful as to whether they would arrive before my holiday.
Was ecstatic when they arrived early! and to top it off, the sandals were brilliant.
Would definately use this seller again - highly recommended.Birkenstock Adult's Birkenstock Kairo

4.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock sandals, 1 Aug 2013
Toe prop a bit uncomfortable but a bit of podiatry felt around prop solved the problem Apart from that they are extremely comfy giving support and plenty of room for the old tootsies

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 24 July 2013
I bought for my cousin, she very like it. there are various colour for her to choose. Very fit to her feat.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and practical, 7 July 2012
Very comfortable for walking or driving. Look so much better than "speed sandles!" Very light and let your feet breathe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 18 Jun 2012
Best choice for summer sandals definitely. And this price was the lowest that I could possibly get them for. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe, excellent service, 28 Jun 2010
As the title says, this Birkenstock design is comfortable and practical.
Service was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars I own 3 pairs, 23 July 2013
I love these sandals I have 3 pairs and would not be without them. My original pair I have had for over 2 years and have been worn to within an inch of their lives. They are now my faithful beach shoes and have recently been glued so that I can get another year out of them. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Birkies!, 15 April 2013
'Bought before and will buy again! I live in Spain so wear sandals for at least 7 - 8 months of the year. I also live in a hilly mountain village so can't really wear heels! These Birkies are: stylish, comfy, hard wearing and have good grip on hills. 'Love 'em!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Feet for Me : ), 24 July 2013
I bought these Birkenstocks on the recommendation of a friend. I have a problem with pain in my feet and wear special shoe inserts. Not very attractive or useful with sandles in hot weather so I thought I'd give the Birkinstocks a try. I am so pleased that I did. I broke them in over 3 days, in fact they were so comfortable that I forgot to take them off. They were delivered well within the promised delivery time. I wholeheartedly recommend these sandals.

Birkenstock Kairo Birko-Flor, Unisex Thong Sandals