4.0 out of 5 stars Makes my cat crazy!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:24 Mins
This is my my crazy cat!
As you can see, the toy works well!
I didn't give 5 stars because I have to keep hiding the toy when she is not using it so she stays stimulated by it.
When I give her the toy she goes crazy on it for 1 minute, after that, she doesn't care at all.
The toy is a lot of fun, and if after a while it...
Published on 27 Feb. 2012 by Cassi

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good
I have bought kickeroos before so thought I would try this for a change. My cats are just not interested and still play with the original ones I bought them so it was a waste of money will stick to what they like in future.
Published on 27 Sept. 2012 by Mrs. Susan Derbyshire

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes my cat crazy!, 27 Feb. 2012
Length:: 0:24 Mins

This is my my crazy cat!
As you can see, the toy works well!
The toy is a lot of fun, and if after a while it doesn't work as well, I'll put some catnip on it, I think it will do the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars An instant friend and toy for cats., 4 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Kong Kickeroo Pattern 1 (Misc.)
I purchased a Kong Kickaroo for my 13 year old cat from the vet, at a cost of £5.00. It was an instant success as a toy, having been thoroughly sniffed, rubbed and licked then held and kicked with rear paws enthusiastically. When the initial excitement had waned, my cat still played with the Kickaroo as well as cuddling up to it to sleep. A worthwhile purchase, well appreciated.

I searched for the Kong Kickeroo on Amazon and I purchased 3 more for the cats of my relatives. Without exception, young and senior cats love this toy. One even tried to remove the packaging as soon as it was delivered by the post man. A great product, very well designed for cats and fun for owners to see their cats playing with it happily. A good price too even though there is postage to pay.

5.0 out of 5 stars kickeroo fun, 3 Dec. 2010
J. POWER (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Kickeroo Pattern 2 (Misc.)
Length:: 0:26 Mins

At first my cat was a bit unsure but after a few minutes he was wrestling it kicking and biting it and licking it.
Would recommend to other cats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cuddle toy for kitten, 6 Oct. 2011
Birder Deb (London, England) - See all my reviews
I wanted a kitten-sized toy that my new rescue kitten could play-fight with (rather than trying to use my arm!).
She was obviously missing the other kittens she used to play with at the Rescue Centre.
I thought this was going to be too small (having received the tiny Kong Cat Duckie which was only slightly cheaper).
However, the body of this is 10 and a half inches long, and a good 3 inches in diameter. Added to this is a hairy tail 7 inches long and 2 to 3 inches wide.
My kitten took to it immediately, holding and licking the tail and kicking the body with her back paws. Seeing her trying to run along with it by holding the tail in her mouth and dragging the body between her legs (when the body was longer than her!) was hilarious. Definitely recommend. The Tiger colour also matches her Tortie markings.)

5.0 out of 5 stars The only toy worth having, 20 May 2012
K. Sawyer (Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Kickeroo Pattern 1 (Misc.)
This is the only toy amongst many that our cat continues to play with - she loves to, well, kick it! And also grooms the fluffy tail section. If we move it off her bed, she'll go and take it back. It's a bit like having a companion to rough and tumble with - we lost her sister when they were both young - maybe it's a comfort thing? But she loves it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats will love it...., 30 Jun. 2011
As soon as the kickeroo was unpacked and on the floor my cat was all over it.Kicking it,wrestling it,biting it etc.Other toys are now ignored,but i don't mind as she's having fun with this one.Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 10 Jun. 2011
If you love your cat, you've got to buy it a kickeroo. My cat loves this toy and merrily bites it, kicks it, fights it and licks it. We've even had the neighbours cat come in and have a go with it. Fantastic product. Well worth buying. Your cat will love you for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kick and Bite and Stomp and Drool!, 8 Jun. 2011
ZeTallGerman (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Kickeroo Pattern 1 (Misc.)
I have 3 cats, 2 males and a female. The boys have gone absolutely nuts about the Kong Kickeroo. My opinion of this toy is in no way diminished by the fact that our female cat doesn't like it... that's just female cats for you: they're weird and "too cool" to play with such a toy.
But anyway, back to the boys: they absolutely love this soft, long "pillow" with its scent of cat nip and the fluffy tail at one end. They will grab it with their front paws, bite into it wholeheartedly and kick at it with their back legs. One of the boys prefers to bite it more than kick it, hence the mention of "drool" in the title. I think, to be fair on the other cat, I will have to order a 2nd Kickeroo so the poor kitty doesn't have to play with a soggy (yuck!) toy after his brother is done with it, haha!
Hands down, one of the best toys we ever purchased. They've had it for a month now and it gets used daily by 2 cats (well, perhaps the female cat does use it, when we're not watching... who knows?) and so far, no holes or rips in the material.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's basically a huge catnip mouse, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Kong Kickeroo Pattern 3 (Misc.)
Ergonomically designed for perfect 'hug and kick' action, this cat-length plush toy will keep most cats happy fot hours - it has a fair amount of catnip inside, and most cats get a real kick from it. To give you an idea of the size of the thing, the body is about 10 inches, with about another 6 for the tail.

It can take a lot of rough treatment - my cats really lay into it; if you want something smaller, look at Kong's other toys - they also come with a small supply of catnip so you can keep some in the freezer and replenish with a fresh supply when it goes stale, whereas this type doesn't.

This toy is second only to the mighty "Da Bird" feather cat toy as far as the cats are concerned - try that too if you haven't heard of it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrestlemania!, 10 July 2012
Length:: 0:35 Mins

My cat loves this when it comes to having a bit of a wrestle! He is only interested for short periods at a time but it gets daily use. The catnip has quite a strong potent smell which I think helps.

Kong Kickeroo Mouse