5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product.
I had to purchase this item as due to EU rules I cannot get the alcohol based gel sent from England to Northern Ireland.
The item came leaking (Royal Mails fault) however Amazon quickly sorted out a replacement.

As for the product itself, Smells great and is proven to kill many micro organisms including viruses.
I bought this as I recently started...
Published 9 months ago by Craig Nightingale

3.0 out of 5 stars ANTISEPTIC QUALITY MIGHT BE GOOD BUT THAT'S IT
Firstly the liquid is not clear like it is shown on the photo, it is a mauve colour and no doubt that it is a good quality antiseptic but the smell resembles very cheap basic washing up liquid.
Published 6 months ago by Mr. Gavin J. Gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bioguard Medical Hand Scrub 500ml (Personal Care)

I bought this as I recently started keeping reptiles again, which are known for their bacterial buildup especially in the feces, which cannot really be avoided when cleaning their tanks. Since using I feel much less at risk of infection from reptile based bacteria.

Would have preferred the alcohol based as this requires water after use to wash off the residue like normal hand soaps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super clean!, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Bioguard Medical Hand Scrub 500ml (Personal Care)
Admittedly, I bought the wrong product - I was after an alcohol-based hand gel. However, day 2 of using this handwash (yes, you need to wash it off according to the instructions...like soap) and actually our hands all feel very squeeky clean and soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Product, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Bioguard Medical Hand Scrub 500ml (Personal Care)
I love this product, i bought because i work outdoors without gloves and id hate to think of all the bacteria that is on there after a day. Hand scrub refreshes them which they feel very clean and moisturised.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean and safe, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bioguard Medical Hand Scrub 500ml (Personal Care)
Handy to keep in the kitchen and bathroom so you can clean your hands everytime you've been doing something in the basins or anywhere else

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and clean, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Bioguard Medical Hand Scrub 500ml (Personal Care)
Not much you can say about it really.. Apart from yes it does a good job of cleaning your hands.. and unlike some it also smells really nice and leaves your hands feeling nice and clean.. Job done :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant enough., 14 Feb 2014
Mr. Warren Gill (Guildford, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bioguard Medical Hand Scrub 500ml (Personal Care)
It's purple, it smells pleasant & it cleans quite well and doesn't seem to dry your skin out either.

It does the job, what more can you say about a pump pot of soap?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great product, 15 Feb 2012
This review is from: Bioguard Medical Hand Scrub 500ml (Personal Care)
I am on my second bottle and the previous one lasted 3 months. Really good value and very effective. You do not need to use much at all. A pleasant neutral smell. I cannot recommend highly enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 9 Nov 2010
This review is from: Bioguard Medical Hand Scrub 500ml (Personal Care)
I bought this to wash my hands with before setting up a sub-q infusion at home. My specialist recommended this product to me and I'm more than satisfied with it! Great price, brilliant product!

3.0 out of 5 stars ANTISEPTIC QUALITY MIGHT BE GOOD BUT THAT'S IT, 6 Jun 2014
Mr. Gavin J. Gibson (Middlesex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bioguard Medical Hand Scrub 500ml (Personal Care)
I was expecting a more pleasant smell and I noticed that if it's left for a while it settles and the liquid can separate to a sediment like consistency and you have to give it a shake the next time when you go to use it.
I was wondering if I had a faulty batch so I phoned Bioguard and they said that it was correct and it does settle even though there is no mention of this on the bottle to "Shake well".
I just wanted to advise other buyers of this in case they questioned this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov 2014
This review is from: Bioguard Medical Hand Scrub 500ml (Personal Care)
Buy this hand scrub regularly always delivered on time, always well packaged, have gained a repeat customer.

Bioguard Medical Hand Scrub 500ml