Size: 500ml Pump Bottle|Change

on 18 February 2013
I have tried many hand gel products and look for the following requirements:
1) Cleans hands,
2) Easily disperses,
3) Leaves hands moistened and not dry,
4) Removes all prior smells and dirt,
5) Leaves a natural smell,
6) Hands feel clean and dry. Good to go..

This is the best by far..!!
on 11 July 2014
Ideal for removing blood off hands, fits neatly in the back of the car with the shovel and rope!

Excellent value for money!
on 6 June 2012
I purchased two of these bottles, one for each toilet. They lasted for ages even being used very very often by the whole family. Excellent quality concentrated and in big quantity.
on 2 October 2014
I always keep hand gel in the house but they usually tend to be drying or leave a residue behind that smells and tastes awful. This hand gel is totally different, yes it smells chemically as you are using it but a minute later it's gone and it feels really moisturising too. I will be re-ordering this for sure.
on 19 May 2013
Thought we would try this gel mainly for size, but the gel is very good. Very strong smelling of alcohol but leaves hands feeling clean
on 8 January 2014
This may be an effective product, but the only ingredient to be mentioned, on the dispenser or the manufacturer's website, is Aloe Vera. Any health product should be accompanied by a full and comprehensive list of its constituent ingredients.
on 23 December 2014
This is the hand gel that I go to and buy. It last a moderate amount of time and doesn't leave any sort of nasty residue or stickiness when it dries.
One thing to note is that when you finish using the pump product there is quite a lot of residual gel on the sides which cannot be pumped out, quite a waste really which is find slightly irritating; but this is the nature of gels (vs. liquids) so not much can be done really.
I have bought this twice now and the second one arrived with a much better quality pump on it. The newer style can be rotated and does not clog so easily. This alcohol gel works as it should, dries quickly and has a higher alcohol content than most you can buy in supermarkets (sad I know, but I checked).

I keep one by the sink for general use and it helps cleanse my mind of the thought of germs if nothing else! Pretty good value too and made in the United Kingdom. No real scent, I have not found that it dries my hands out at all, it just works as it should.
on 2 December 2015
We used to be provided with small 50ml dispensers of 'Bioguard' surgical hand gel in my workplace, before I retired, and kept them with the main first aid box, and in our lockers, to complete a personal wash-up if we, as First Aiders, had been dealing with potentially contaminating injuries and the like.. I suppose it's only fitting to buy some myself now. I know it works well to eradicate the 'nasties' from my hands from previous years of experience. A 500ml dispenser should last a very long time in domestic use and is thoroughly worth the money in my opinion. You don't need much, just a little squirt to rub in rigorously over the hand and fingers. It has never disturbed the 'PH' balance of the skin on my hands at all.

Eamonn
on 23 March 2016
Ordered 500ml pump bioguard as pictured and received 500ml dispenser that you would need to buy a wall bracket to use. You have to hold it under your arm upside down and squeeze with two fingers to get anything out. Absolutely disgraceful. How are my young children meant to use this , never mind an adult!