Price:£3.59+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 14 November 2012
Put this on my uniform yesterday. The weight of the gel when full makes the bottle swing from the retractable reel, because it is pulling some of the cord out already.
Be aware that to make the bottle work, you have to turn it a full 180 deg, as it works by a tube reaching to the bottom of the bottle when it is fully inverted, so as it is being used the harder it is get the product out. Added to that, the whole unit, easily fell from my uniform. I was going to return it , but during my shift, it fell off and was lost. All in all a very expensive experience. I was going to refill it as I am allergic to the provided products at work and need my own supply. The one star is for the fact that the gel is really lovely. One of the best I have used. does not leave a residue, or highly perfumed smell.
on 16 January 2013
The clip and reel are different to the pictures but it works very well. However the bottle does hang rather low and it you are sitting down the bottle is kind of lying on the chair, but i've attached the clip and reel part to a Carex hand gel bottle which is much better.

Overall i'm pleased :)
on 12 June 2012
The order came within 3 days as stated but one of those days was a saturday so I was very impressed when it turned up. The reel sometimes get stuck and it hangs down a little bit but overall no faults.
on 17 October 2012
Although this item was dispatched quickly, the reel was broken on arrival so I'm unable to clip the gel to my uniform and sits far to bulky to have in my uniform pocket!! Waste of money!!
on 7 March 2013
does the job , hangs on my belt so it is allways available to use at work. lots of people use our office key boards so it seemed like a good idea to clean my hands each time i use them.
on 4 May 2015
Using it few times a day for past 4 years or so. Definitely must have.. Everywhere. Lately - got myself a 3pack for upcoming trip to Egypt. Feeling much safer with it.
on 12 December 2012
Great gel for hands,does not dry your skin out and dries within 10 seconds,good for when your busy on wards!only thing I didn't like was the reel 'bust' after 1st use
on 28 January 2015
The item was ok but lost it after two weeks, the clip kept opening up
on 29 September 2014
Suitable for work and fits well in my handbag
on 27 June 2015
Lid and end fell out after few days