5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes!
Published on 19 Feb. 2011 by Debbie McGowan

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish shoes
It took less than 3 months for them to completely fall apart. I even contacted DC but they told be to contact Amazon. Since the were worn to death I couldn't really contact anybody. But yes this was a waste of money.
Published 17 months ago by Marian Marcincin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes!, 19 Feb. 2011
DC skate shoes, especially this style, is the most comfortable, hard-wearing footwear I have ever owned. They support the in-step, provide cushioning and spring to the sole and plenty of toe room, even for wide feet. The elasticated tongue ensures the shoe fits securely and means you don't need to untie the laces. They also come through an automatic wash cycle and tumble dry perfectly (although the colour obviously fades a bit eventually).

All in all the best shoes I've ever bought, which is why I keep buying the same ones - this is my 5th pair in about 7 years and I wear these all the time I'm not in work, which is testament to their quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars DC Court Graffik - A very Good Shoe., 3 Nov. 2012
Excluding this pair I have just purchased, I have previously owned 5 pairs of DC's and have been wearing DC for almost 10 years - never had a problem. My first pair ever I skated in them, rode BMX, and went for a daily run (before I invested in proper running shoes.) I wore them for everything untill they were F***ed. That first pair was the only pair of DC's I've ever had to throw in the bin. The other 4 pairs I was forced to give away when I emigrated last year and could not fit more than one pair of sneakers into my suitcase. 1 pair of those 4 I bought in early 2005, and I put them through hell for almost 7 years, wearing them nearly everyday, in urban environment as well as riding bmx, fly fishing in rapids, camping, hiking - you name it, until I emigrated country. I reluctantly gave away 4 pairs of good shoes. I took (my newly purchased) Etnies instead, and within 5 months my etnies were finished! (from the extreme sport of walking through London.)

I gave Etnies a second chance, bought a stronger pair (when the high street were sold out of the DC's I wanted) - and although stronger, the sole on the right shoe is softer than the left, and makes a very annoying squeaking sound when walking, while the left shoe is silent - extremely irritating. I will never buy Etnies again.

DC is THE skater shoe: Strong - stitching running around the entire sole, padded and comfy - like pillows on your feet,) and they look fantastic. This particular model (Court Graffik) is in my opinion amongst the best looking skater shoes on the market, (how many other shoes have fat laces like that?) DC is the way to go if you want quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 Jun. 2010
Bought these after a pair of other "named" trainers disintigrated within weeks of purchase i have to say i'm more than happy with them,comfortable and they look good can't ask for more to be honest

5.0 out of 5 stars DCs, 30 Jun. 2010
Yet another great service from AMAZON, the shoes arrived very quickly (even though we live on an island) perfect condition, just as stated ...PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ps . Brilliant price as always

5.0 out of 5 stars DC MENS SKATE SHOES, 19 July 2009
Mr. J. N. Nutley "birder" (berkshire UK) - See all my reviews
i have a particularly small shoe size and have been recently caught between kids/girls and mens sizes as the uk manufacturers have stopped making size 6 ! having bought one pair of DC s on offer i have subsequently bought another 3 as they fit perfectly , are really practical and come in every shade you could imagine...jim berkshire uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Very happy thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete fan, 13 April 2014
I completely love those shoes. Got them, wearing them a lot and they are as comfy as slippers. Honestly, I admit they are a tad expensive but you know you pay for some long lasting quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, great value!, 1 Feb. 2014
I really like these shoes and I've been wearing them for months now.
They're nice and comfy and look pretty damn sweet.

Very very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 19 Nov. 2013
Quick dispatch and delivery even though its said longer. One of the best pairs of shoe I have brought in a long time. Very comfy and good looking with plenty of choices to be had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2013
As DC's go, these were the perfect skate shoe, and a lot cheaper than the latest ones. Can't fault DC as a brand at all

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›