5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes!
Published on 19 Feb 2011 by Debbie McGowan

1.0 out of 5 stars disgraceful
I ordered theses shoes 3 month ago. they never showed up. I asked for my money back, looks like I wont get that either. feel ripped off!
Published 10 months ago by dred

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes!, 19 Feb 2011
DC skate shoes, especially this style, is the most comfortable, hard-wearing footwear I have ever owned. They support the in-step, provide cushioning and spring to the sole and plenty of toe room, even for wide feet. The elasticated tongue ensures the shoe fits securely and means you don't need to untie the laces. They also come through an automatic wash cycle and tumble dry perfectly (although the colour obviously fades a bit eventually).

All in all the best shoes I've ever bought, which is why I keep buying the same ones - this is my 5th pair in about 7 years and I wear these all the time I'm not in work, which is testament to their quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars DCs, 30 Jun 2010
T. Radiguet "Terri" (JERSEY C.I.) - See all my reviews
Yet another great service from AMAZON, the shoes arrived very quickly (even though we live on an island) perfect condition, just as stated ...PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ps . Brilliant price as always

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 Jun 2010
Bought these after a pair of other "named" trainers disintigrated within weeks of purchase i have to say i'm more than happy with them,comfortable and they look good can't ask for more to be honest

5.0 out of 5 stars DC MENS SKATE SHOES, 19 July 2009
Mr. J. N. Nutley "birder" (berkshire UK) - See all my reviews
i have a particularly small shoe size and have been recently caught between kids/girls and mens sizes as the uk manufacturers have stopped making size 6 ! having bought one pair of DC s on offer i have subsequently bought another 3 as they fit perfectly , are really practical and come in every shade you could imagine...jim berkshire uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Very happy thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and looks cool., 20 Jun 2014
Mr. S. J. Richardson (England (South)) - See all my reviews
Can't ask for more than that. Could do with a choice of laces though, I reckon would look better with white.

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete fan, 13 April 2014
I completely love those shoes. Got them, wearing them a lot and they are as comfy as slippers. Honestly, I admit they are a tad expensive but you know you pay for some long lasting quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, great value!, 1 Feb 2014
I really like these shoes and I've been wearing them for months now.
They're nice and comfy and look pretty damn sweet.

Very very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 19 Nov 2013
Quick dispatch and delivery even though its said longer. One of the best pairs of shoe I have brought in a long time. Very comfy and good looking with plenty of choices to be had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2013
As DC's go, these were the perfect skate shoe, and a lot cheaper than the latest ones. Can't fault DC as a brand at all