4.0 out of 5 stars convenient and easy
Good product, easy to apply, a good fine mist with even coverage. It seems to be doing the job on my mare's light rug as she is staying completely dry. I would use this product again.
Published on 26 Sep 2011 by kathleen

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't really work
I bought this to spray on my motorcycle jacket and trousers (textile). I applied it several times evenly and dried it overnight with a dehumidifier but it made no difference, still leaks as much as without it.
Published 12 months ago by Andy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars convenient and easy, 26 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikwax tx waterproofing spray, 11 May 2012
nigel haynes (neston, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Easy to use and has rain beeding off my gortex jacket i will be using this product again top quality product and service from supplier

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, 6 Mar 2012
Ideal to use on my winter rain coat. Wasn't sure if it would be right for the fabric but it has covered great and has improved the weatherproofing on my coat.

Great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nikwax Textile waterproofing easy to use, 27 July 2012
I bought this to re-treat my 2 year old motorcycling gear after it was washed with Nikwax cleaner. I used one bottle on a jacket and trousers. I am not sure it made such a big difference when I've been riding through some very heavy showers recently, but you can see difference on the material when the raindrops bubble and run off. It is most definitely a cheaper solution than purchasing new motorcycling clothing and well worth the amount I paid.
To apply, you need a big flat clean space to apply and leave flat overnight to absorb (kitchen floor is ideal or garage if it is clean).

Nikwax TX Direct Spray On Waterproofing [Misc.]

4.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 30 Aug 2012
Used this on a summer jacket I have recently bought and this spray has made it shower proof. I know because I've since tested it in summer because it's rained all summer...The spray just did the jacket (size large) with one coat. There was a slight odour of spray left on the jacket for a couple of weeks but has since worn off. Happy with the results so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy t use, 15 Aug 2012
Very straight forward and easy to apply. Spray covered the coat quickly and evenly. Haven't worn in pouring rain yet put did well in light rain

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 25 Oct 2012
Used this spray on an old Berghuas jacket and an even older Karrimor jacket (both are not goretex) and seems to have revived their waterproofing that has lasted quite a while so far even with daily use for the Berghaus jacket. Does not smell very good when you first spray your waterproofs but that soon goes away.

5.0 out of 5 stars waterproofing, 25 Jun 2012
Have no Idea why I cant leave feedback but I think my review of the product is just as good. I purchased this product to waterproof a cycling jacket 'Altura' as I had needed to give it a wash so after not washing for such a long time I decided to do so, which in turn removed any waterproof propities the jacket had. This product seemed to be the trick and after spraying the entire jacket I did the water test and put it in the shower. The water came off like it were a ducks back. It has done the job and I dont have to be concerned about cycling in the rain. I just have to worry about the drivers who dont look out for cyclists. Whether it is or isnt suitable for my jacket it has done the job and thats all im interested in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Use, 2 Feb 2011
...does what it says on the 'tin'...

Easy to apply. Only 4-stars as I do not know how long it will last
as a waterproofing.

5.0 out of 5 stars waterproofed my trainers, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Nikwax TX Direct Spray (Sports)
My trainers have material on the uppers which let in water leaving my feet wet. I sprayed them with Nikwax and now have dry feet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›