5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality boots
Published on 5 Dec. 2010 by coug

1.0 out of 5 stars LEAKING BOOTS
Although initially pleased with the purchase the right boot is leaking.
As they are supposed to be a snow boot they have only been worn for about 2 months last winter and for about 3 weeks this one. Not something I would expect from boots costing nearly £100.00!!!
VERY DISSAPOINTED!
Published 14 months ago by ROSS JOHNSTON

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality boots, 5 Dec. 2010
I received the order very quick despite the bad weather. The boots are very well constructed and very comfortable to wear straight from the box. I have now worn them in one-foot deep snow and walked a few miles through deep snow and slush. My feet stayed dry and warm. The grip system on the sole and heel works well providing superb grip at all times. The boots are also surprisingly lightweight making them comfortable to wear. They are of excellent quality construction, good design and a cleaver use of modern materials combined with traditional leather. I would recommend these boots to anyone who wants good looking footwear and warm, dry feet in bad weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing advice, 11 Oct. 2011
These are great boots- highly recommended. The only issue to be aware of is sizing. In my opinuon these boots are slightly undersized, probably becasue of the thick lining. I would advise everybody to order a half size to one size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried and Tested, 2 Jan. 2012
Terrific boots and great price through Amazon - I bought these for £80 in November... Received promptly as ever and just in advance of the early December snow... But the real test was to come... and we've just come back from a week in Finland - metres of snow and temperatures at -12 and these boots were put through there paces every day... dog sledding, snow mobiling and romping through thick snow.. I cannot praise these highly enough... great construction, rubberised shoe is great for the snow (and the worst the UK can throw at us), the sole is very good in thick snow and very grippy in icy conditions and the insulated leather boot is both comfortable and very, very warm... They look great and feel great on... they are lighter than they might look too... Sizing is true, I'm an 8 but went for an 8.5 becaues of the earlier reviews... too be honest they are slightly big but this gives plenty of room for very thick winter/ski socks... Overall I'm delighted...

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, worth every pound., 31 Dec. 2010
Purchase one size larger than you think, due to thick lining. Good grip in snow and ice, easy to put on and remove. Really comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 7 Jan. 2011
Bryan Jersky - See all my reviews
Needed a pair of snow boots for the city farm I work at in London as well as for some trips to the mountains in Europe. These are fantastic! They fit great and keep my feet warm and dry!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots i've ever bought, 5 Jan. 2011
I never thought i'd wear any chavvy Rockports in my lifetime but stumbled upon these looking for pak boots to walk my dog in. I can't recommend them more highly. Very warm, waterproof, very very comfortable. Grip is very good once you've worn off the initial mold release wax from the boot sole. Also very easy to clean and look very cool. By far the best pair of boots i've ever bought! And that includes Timberland which i normally buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Rockport Men's Lux Lodge Snow Boot (Apparel)
My husband loves these boots. They are warm, comfortable and look good. After reading the reviews I opted to order 1/2 a size bigger which was the right thing to do, they fit perfectly. Delivery was quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boot - beware of the size though, 24 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Rockport Men's Lux Lodge Snow Boot (Apparel)
Bought these boots in a size 8 UK a month or so ago and the first pair that arrived were actually a size 7.5 UK. Amazon had sent a
size 8 US. The box says size 8, but on closer inspection the boots are labelled size 41 Europe (and I think the box is too), which is 7.5 UK. So when ordering a pair order the corresponding US size for your feet so you don't get the wrong size like I (and it seems several other people) did. Had to return them and Amazon sent the replacement out immediately and they fitted perfectly. You will not be disappointed - great boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy from the get go!, 30 Nov. 2011
C. J. Jones "cjones" (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rockport Men's Lux Lodge Snow Boot (Apparel)
For me these are ready to go as soon as you put them on. Most of my boots or shoes I have bought, I have had to break in after a while but these are so comfy and snug and warm as soon as I put them on. They are also light and feel well made. The grip feels good. I went for the extra half size (8.5) and glad I did.

If you are looking for some nice warm boots that you need to keep you warm during the winter period and you don't mind the price (as it may go up) then these are definitely worth a shout. Oh and delivery was super quick on free.

Update 22/12/11 - I was out doing my usual Sunday walk and it wasn't all that icey but the little patches there were, these boots were slipping quite badly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Snow Boot, 30 Dec. 2011
Muse Interiors Uk Ltd (Epsom Surrey) - See all my reviews
Bought for a Christmas trip to Lapland an hours drive north of the Arctic Circle, these boots kept my feet completely warm and dry despite being out most days in snow as deep as my waist and constant sub zero temperatures. Whilst other people on the trip suffered wet feet mine stayed totally dry. Back in the UK I've worn them in mud and rain and they are perfect. I can't rate them highly enough. And what a great price too.

Rockport Men's Lux Lodge Snow Boot