on 4 December 2010
I saw this when I was looking for lego storage. I was a little disappointed as it looks bigger in the photo, but they actually make a very good travel bag for a young person (ideal for the car). Large enough to keep small toys etc and I like the road layout inside the bag (which has zips on each corner). Very unusual and well worth the bargain price I paid. If you have a child who loves lego, then this would make an ideal gift.
on 31 March 2011
Very good sized bin to store lego, keeps it in one place to avoid the baby and the dog getting hold of those little bricks. also opens up into a playmat to build lego on. good value for the money.
on 27 January 2014
It probably had the size written on it, but it hadn't computed as to what size it would be. It is much smaller than I thought it would be. But it's great. We put all the things he's made in here, and put all the pieces in a Really Useful Box! Nice to have the zipped corners too.
on 15 April 2013
I was extremely disappointed with this when it arrived. It is very small and does not fit much Lego in it. I like to keep all the Leo in the original box so not to loose any pieces. It was my fault though as I didn't look at the dimensions.
on 14 May 2013
This is a good product. It is fairly small and will not hold that much lego, but the play mat makes up for that.

The really disappointing thing about it that the lid cannot be tied or fixed or clipped. The result is that it pops off especially if you pick it up by the handles and want to take it anywhere. For this reason I would say it's not the greatest travel case. Ours just stores various bits of lego now and the lid has long since disappeared because of this problem.

The other thing I was very surprised about was the price. I bought ours in NZ for $30 (about 15 pounds) and I would say that is a very reasonable price for it. I can't imagine spending the 50 pounds that it appears to be selling on Amazon at. That would not seem like good value at all for it.
on 21 March 2012
Its is a great fun storage item which my son uses for more than Lego . Smaller than I thought but the square shape is practical and quite a lot of small toys can fit in
on 7 January 2013
Bought as part of my son's Christmas presents, and it is ideal for loose bricks and parts... Made even better as it then turns into a playmat - fully recommend this item.
on 18 December 2012
Very stylish little container however it was much smaller than I expected. It is good for little kids and beginners. very small sized though do not expect it to be big :)
on 15 November 2012
Very good value for money. I'm keeping it for my 6-year old for Xmas.The quality is good, as Lego always is, and it's a good size for kids to carry around with them.
on 24 January 2013
Nicely made product. Our 2 1/2 year old grandson really likes it and it does store quite a lot of Lego. Not cheap, as someone else said - Lego products never are.