4.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals
These fit just as I'd have expected them to, and are so much more durable than other sandals from rival companies. I've had them several years now, and they're my go-to beach footwear.
Published 16 months ago by G. Simmonds

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake?
These are greatly inferior to the last (identical) pair I had. I wonder if they're fake. The strap comes out of the sole at the front (regularly). The soles have worn down at the toe and split where the strap attaches at the front. All in about 4 months - probably no more than 60 days use.
Published 21 months ago by Aidan

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake?, 10 Sept. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Product is not the same as photo, 7 Aug. 2014
I received this product yesterday to find that the 'havaianias' name as it appears in the picture is yellow but on the item was black and blended in with the thong of the flip-flop, I contacted Amazon customer service who sent out a replacement on a next day delivery which was great but the second pair I received were exactly the same. When I buy online I expect the picture to reflect the actual product where in this case it did not. I have nothing against Havaianas flip-flops as I think they are well worth the money, I just don't appreciate being supplied with an item that does not reflect what I have purchased. I now have the inconvenience of sending back not one but two items and having to wait for my money to be refunded, poor show !!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, 13 Feb. 2014
G. Simmonds (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
The only issue I've had is they can cause blisters between the sides of you feet and the rubber strap (mostly on the inside) - this lessens over time, and can be avoided by not walking for too long at one time in them. It's an inevitable flip-flop problem, and isn't exclusive to these!

Overall, highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't normally wear flip flops..., 14 Oct. 2013
These were very nice. Much more sturdy than what I was expecting. I don't normally wear flip flops, so I can't really compare other experiences with them. I wore these for a total of a week for long periods of times and they were held up pretty good considering I was pretty rough on them. I did however find thee flops a bit ruff on the top of my feet. A bit of rubbing that was rather irritating at times. It wasn't too bad. So overall for a non flip flop wearer, I liked these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfy flip flops ever!, 13 Jun. 2014
Kim Lague "desparate mum of a gun" (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
As always these flip flops are so comfortable. You could walk for miles in them. I would always choose them. They are the best.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was prompt and packaging fine., 12 Jun. 2015
Having said they fit as expected, my husband originally ordered these and the size on the screen doesn't match the size on the order screen (size 8 shows as 43-44)
This meant that he ordered the smaller size but, instead of 41/42, we received 39/40
In other words, go by the UK size and ignore the European one as that's not what you get.
In terms of quality etc, they are exactly as I would have expected. Delivery was prompt and packaging fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Havaianas - A Painless Brazilian, 29 July 2013
These are simply the comfiest flip-flops on the market. They never ever, even when brand new, rub your skin unlike so many others. They're available in a ludicrous amount of colours and combinations so there's something for everyone. They're extremely light so they won't put your suitcase over your allowance and they pack very flat so they won't take up much space in your luggage... they're ideal for sunnier climes. Very highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 4 Oct. 2013
Cheaper then the retail price by far when I bought it, comfy and looks nice at the same time. One thing, if you wear them for hours on end they may hurt between your toes, but otherwise they can withstand long walks and it's a great buy! I would recommend this to people going on holiday/vacation who wan't nice comfy and stylish flip-flops when relaxing or going for days out in when it is hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are flip flops, 28 Aug. 2013
The ultimate in flip flop technology. Lightweight laceless, they flip and they flop when required. These are a MUST BUY

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and hardwearing, 24 Sept. 2013
I really love these flip flops and in the grey they look cool. I'm in the UK so don't get much chance to wear them outdoors when the Summer's gone but I've been wearing these in the house and when I'm popping round a friends house, simply because they are sooooo comfortable.

Buy them- you won't regret it! The grey look good with black skinny jeans too!