on 26 December 2010
This is a fun toy. It was bought for my 20 month old daughter for Christmas but my 3 year old loves it as well. This is causing a few problems as only one pen is included.I'm not sure if the other Aquadraw pens work but I will be trying in order to prevent world war 3 breaking out. I was expecting the mat to be bigger but overall a great purchase and the animal sounds aspect gives it another dimension compared to the other Aquadoodle toys. Very happy especially now that my daughter has somewhere to draw other than the sofa, walls or tables!
on 15 November 2010
Great fun, extremely clean. my 2 year old son loves it and so do I and my Wife. very easy to set up!!!
on 4 January 2011
A great little toy for a two year old and older, brought it as a present for my nephew and I'm told he loves it.
on 31 December 2011
How did I go this long without knowing about Aquadoodle?! My 17 month old LOVES it, asking for it all the time. Yes, he drinks the water out through the pen nib but he does the same with his ink based items so this has to be better, right? :-)

No mess, no fuss and you can roll it up and take it to Granny's house to entertain them on the go. Mat dries again quickly enough to enable you to keep playing but not so quickly you can't finish a "project".

Mine makes the wrong sounds for each animal for some reason but I think that might be because we haven't read the instructions yet.
on 15 September 2011
It works exactly how you would imagine, just a shame it only comes with 1 small pen, however, I am very pleased with it.
on 28 August 2013
It's simple, it's "clean" but it's limited...

In the end there's only one "colour" (green) and in the summer it dries very quickly and you might miss your child's last "master piece".

4 stars it's enough
on 9 May 2012
Well after my 2 and a half year old decided it would be fun to draw on my walls someone told me about the Aquadoodle, I do wish I had bought the rainbow one instead as I'm a little disappointed in the yellow pen that makes the noise, after about a month it now makes a clicking noise after making the animal noises. A few weeks ago, it went back to normal but been hearing the clicking noise again and I definitely know it isn't the batteries! My little girl is nearly 3 but still enjoys scribbling over the little pictures on the mat, I just wish the pen was a little bigger, could do with holding a little more water.
on 14 March 2014
I have previously brought a different aquadoodle & thought this would be great with the different sounds but my son couldn't get the pen on the connectors properly so ended up getting stressed & it was easily broken to be honest! its a great toy but not really good for young children which is what you would think it is aimed at.
on 25 July 2011
i purchased this toy for my grandaughters 2nd birthday. She had previously played with one at a friends house and really enjoyed it. She really likes it and it will be great to take away on holiday or when she visits relatives as it will keep her occupied for ages, and is easy to carry around. I can only see one downside to it and that is when it has been drawn on it does take a while for
it to dry and therefore you have to wait for the existing image to disappear. On the plus side the pen gets filled with water only and therefore no more paint on carpets, walls and furniture.
on 24 March 2014
My little boy who is 2 loves this. good idea not to make a mess, but the mat was soon dirtyy with him leaning on it. The colour never quite disappears after the first use. He's happy with it though; so that's the main thing.