5.0 out of 5 stars Quick set up and very durable
Published on 18 July 2011 by Wakey Wakey

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Missing a part. Was bought for a birthday, so playtime had to be delayed for a few days, while we waited for the part to arrive from the manufacturer. Goal seems ok now it's up.
Published 7 months ago by Jbuttons

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick set up and very durable, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Samba 8 x 6 Garden Football Goal (Misc.)
Bought this product about three months ago to replace a goal net with an aluminium frame which had worn out too quickly. I put it up with the help of my very excited eight year old son. We got the job done in 10 minutes and with no arguments! The clever idea of colour coding the edge of the net that goes net to the posts and cross bar is simple but brilliant. Makes what would normally be the hardest part of the assembly straight forward.
Its been used every day since it was put up by my son and his 10 year old cousin, its still standing and the net has no holes or splits. We have left ours out to weather but I have seen the same make in use by various local junior football clubs and schools and they take it down and reassemble on a frequent basis with no issues.
Good timely delivery well packed and easy instructions. I would say its more expensive than some models but you can see where you money has gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samba 8x6 football goal, 8 Nov 2010
This review is from: Samba 8 x 6 Garden Football Goal (Misc.)
Great service from The Soccer Store; friendly and helpful communication and prompt delivery. The Samba goal is well-made, easy to put together and perfect for our football-mad son. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Samba 8 x 6 goal, 14 April 2011
This review is from: Samba 8 x 6 Garden Football Goal (Misc.)
We received delivery of this goal very promptly after ordering it. It was quick and easy to assemble - put together by my ten year old son, with only a bit of help from me. We have had it around a month and a half now, and the boys (ten and thirteen) have made daily use of it. Although lightweight and transportable to different areas of the garden, it seems very robust. The net seems to be made of good quality material and I suppose that we will have to see how it weathers as we are intending to leave it assembled and outdoors. The clips for the net are made of thick robust plastic and have not come undone. The whole thing so far seems very sturdy and is withstanding a real test of use as the boys are football mad at the moment and smash the balls into the net from all directions! (My ten year old son broke my thumb from kicking the ball so hard, and they probably hit it that hard at the net but the net seems to stay in one piece and takes very hard shots).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service, 28 Feb 2011
This review is from: Samba 8 x 6 Garden Football Goal (Misc.)
Excellent bit of kit, I am really pleased with how robust it is. Bought it for my four year old boys, but tested it with a mate by lashing shots in as hard as we could, and it takes it. Pretty simple to put up. And a really swift delivery. Would defintely recommend the item and the seller to anyone else.

4.0 out of 5 stars All good so far, 7 Sep 2012
This review is from: Samba 8 x 6 Garden Football Goal (Misc.)
I bought this for my sons 7th birthday, having had several cheaper useless ones, and it really is great. Took about 10 mins to assemble the frame and another 15 to get the net on. It is much stronger than others we have had, especially the net. And has withstood a good months game playing so far. My only concern is that I don't think I would take it down for the winter, too much fiddling about with the net, so it could almost do with a cover, but I guess that would increase the price. Overall though a really great goal for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Samba 8 x 6 Garden Football Goal (Misc.)
I was looking for a football goal for my son after the metal one he had broke after about the second kick into it. Came across this one on amazon and after reading the reviews decided to buy it. It arrived fairly quickly with easy to understand instructions. After checking all the pieces were there (which they were) i started to put it up. Very easy to do. The poles are quite thick (not like the metal one we had) and it also looks good. The net is easy to put on with the clips provided and its very sturdy.
Most important of all my son LOVES it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Samba 8 by 6 Football goal, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Samba 8 x 6 Garden Football Goal (Misc.)
Its very good strong as expected and it was delivered just in time great for my boys they are 19 and 13 years old ,,u can imagine how strong their shoots will be i even left it outside in the garden in winter time and it still looks new

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to assemble, sturdy, 17 May 2014
Morpheus (Surrey, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samba 8 x 6 Garden Football Goal (Misc.)
I ordered two. They arrived on time, neatly packed. They were very easy to assemble, no screws or anything. Everything is PVC and all the pieces ailed into one each other. Once anchored to the ground they are very sturdy. My son gave it some welly but both posts as well as net could easily take it. Overall very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 year old loves it, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Samba 8 x 6 Garden Football Goal (Misc.)
Brought this for my 6 year old to grow into as it is quite tall. Certainly need a fair size garden so can shot from various spots as the goal is so large! Had hours of fun with it and very easy to put up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 Jan 2014
easy assembly, good net, fells sturdy Don't think I would want to be dismantling too often though.

just be warned that 8*6 really is quite big!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›