on 13 January 2016
Photo frame is good quality on the front of the frame but relatively poor behind however as you'll be staring at the front, it is a lovely photo frame. Doesn't contain glass- front photo protector is in fact plastic.
on 5 January 2012
Bought as a christmas present and was very pleased with the girl friend opening it and loving it!! Was a stocking filler for Christmas, recommended..
on 28 January 2012
This is perfect and looks great next to my me to you bears. Adds perfectly to my growing collection thank you
on 15 May 2013
Beautiful little frame which realy appealed to the wife, definitely one to score brownie points with!!!!! Put your favourite together photo in before giving it to her, a surefire winner.
on 4 June 2013
this is a lovely ceramic photo frame, was a present for someone who loves tatty teddy, a great gift which fits its description, as expected
on 7 January 2016
Came on time, and was very well packed, just the place where you put the actual photo is a little small, but overall very nice product☺️
on 24 February 2016
Very nice picture frame. I hvent place the photo yet... Maybe too small for my photo. I might need to cut it down.
I love it.
on 12 December 2012
Great photo phone love it only problem is trying to find a photo frame to fit the photo but love the frame very good quality.
on 10 January 2016
Lovely little photo frame. Can not wait to give this present to my partner for our anniversary!
on 8 November 2014
Perfect size. A lovely photo frame to put a memorable photo in :)