on 4 January 2012
I was amazed to see these batteries offered POST FREE. For less than the price of a pair from my local stores, Premier Life Store was selling 12 Panasonic CR2032 for £2.64.
I must admit to being dubious but they arrived on 4th Jan, 48 hours after ordering even though the day I ordered them was a Bank Holiday(2 Jan 2012)!
As for the product, there were 12 CR2032s, but in 2 packs of 6 not a 12 pack as shown, delivered in a jiffy bag via Royal Mail. The packs are long dated(01 2021) and produced in Indonesia. I have already installed one in my digital pedometer and it is now working again.
on 22 October 2010
I orderd this item about lunchtime and put it on standard delivery (free) and it came the next day in the morning! Perfect condition!
The deal is just so great! So grab yourselves a bargain! Because most electronic stores sell these for Around £1-2 each!
on 14 August 2010
These batteries are superb value as they are cheap but funtion as well as any other that i have purchased, all in all a great purchase.
on 15 December 2012
These are c-grade rejects. I use this battery type usually for months in my blood glucose meter but these failed after just a few days, whilst on a trip. When I returned I put another two of these in, that failed after a day. I put in a couple bought from Tesco with no problems. These won't deliver high current but may be okay in a low current device like a clock, etc.
on 22 March 2011
Brilliant. The same product costs £5.00 - £6.50 locally PER BATTERY! This comes with 12 for the same price. A branded product, works brilliantly.
on 2 January 2013
I purchased this pack of 12 flat CR2032 batteries for my Knog bike lights, and so far they've been great, hold their charge and I've had a good few weeks worth of light out them.

No complaints and pretty good value.
on 15 March 2012
1) Bought from Premier Life Store @ £2.54 & quick delivery.
2) For my car's remote locking fob
3) The packs are long dated(01 2021) & really a good bargain!
4) Highly recommended & save you a fortune!
on 9 December 2012
These batteries don't last very long. I've used a total of four already, in a space of a day. Not lasting at all for a slim light kindle 'E' Book reading light, that i use in the evenings. My light takes 2 battery cells at a time. And I've used 4 already, not good. Where can I find batteries good enough, for this kind of task. That won't go flat on me already?
on 23 November 2011
These are the real batteries at an excellent price. I would advise anybody to buy these rather than pay high shop prices.
on 21 June 2013
These batteries have very little life. I bought them for our doorbell so they are only used when the doorbell rings. Some have lasted a few days whilst others have lasted 3 or 4 weeks. A total waste of money.